Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Door seals and scratches

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know how to prevent or repair the scratches on the door seals? I can’t get my family to lift their feet up and over so their shoes are rubbing the top causing scratches.

IMG_1308.jpeg

IMG_1266.jpeg

I just clean it. You'd have better luck gaining the family pet and I'm not trying to be a dork here. While I know it's annoying, it is after all, just a car.

I am reminded of when I had high end vehicles and I would get annoyed that the kids would literally "draw" on the windows with their fingers. I would trade everything I have to live those moments again. My family became more important than my possessions. Not trying to preach intentionally.

I just clean it. You'd have better luck gaining the family pet and I'm not trying to be a dork here. While I know it's annoying, it is after all, just a car.

I am reminded of when I had high end vehicles and I would get annoyed that the kids would literally "draw" on the windows with their fingers. I would trade everything I have to live those moments again. My family became more important than my possessions. Not trying to preach intentionally.

you make a lot of sense, at the end of the day your right it’s just a car. Unfortunately I struggle with OCD. I’ll be okay but thanks again for perspective

• Love
Reactions: Soul Surfer
OCD is my middle name! I made Tony Shalhooub of Monk the series, look normal compared to me. I've had cars FULLY repainted because I was unhappy with the manufacturer's finish. Now that I am much older, I try not to let them get to me as much. The OCD is still there, though, but I let other more important things take priority. Like I wouldn't care what my grandkids to my car. I can always clean it. But my grand kids, I can never replace that time with them. Just my thoughts.