Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glove box scratches

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had anyone changed there glove box door? I have scratches on the door that are visible and annoying. Had anyone had this issue and replaced their door. I'm interested in how people may have resolved this?
Maybe Tesla for a glove box door replacement quote in-app and work down the cost options from there?

Scratched gloveboxes and trim annoy my own personal OCD so much that people are banned from bringing their nasty scratchy backpacks and other nonsense into footwells. Eventually my wife will divorce me I’m sure, and I’m not much fun at parties either…

Completely off topic, but is this likely to work on kitchen vinyl floor tiles with a scratch from moving the fridge? Just need something to fill the surface coat...
I have found it good quality and useful for all sorts of small scratches and blemishes in plastic and vinyl things. It won't work miracles but may at least improve the situation. The link was to their official website but I got ours from a UK auto detailing website.

Reactions: tsh2