Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver Assistance Features Unavailable after update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car run fine for a day after the latest update, now I get the message above on the console. Everything seems to run fine. Anyone else seeing this?

image.jpeg

Car run fine for a day after the latest update, now I get the message above on the console. Everything seems to run fine. Anyone else seeing this?

View attachment 113044

Same happened to me when I took my car to Blaine from Vancouver to pick up some packages. Oddly enough the message was only there when I was in the states and went away shortly after returning to Canada. This was on 2.10.xx though.

Did you do what the car told you to and contact Tesla? They could look at your logs and tell you more then we could... although it sounds like it just recalibrated.

View attachment 113044

Did you do what the car told you to and contact Tesla? They could look at your logs and tell you more then we could... although it sounds like it just recalibrated.

i had this problem and did call the SC. They looked at the logs and suggested I bring the car in to have the sensors "recalibrated". Although the problem did self resolve before I got to service, I did have the procedure done. Only ever saw the problem the one time. Hope this helps.

I have Version 2.12.126 and this just happened to me also. I rebooted both the instrument cluster and 17 inch screen without any help! I then called Tesla and support had me go into controls, e-brake & power off and turned the power off for one minute! Then touched the brake to turn on the car. So far so good! He said if this didn't work long term that my sensor had to be adjusted. Not sure what he meant by that other than a trip to SC was needed!

i had this problem and did call the SC. They looked at the logs and suggested I bring the car in to have the sensors "recalibrated". Although the problem did self resolve before I got to service, I did have the procedure done. Only ever saw the problem the one time. Hope this helps.
Here's a copy of the work order from my service visit. This might help if the problem recurs. (Sorry for the first weird orientationtation)
yak-55

image.jpeg