Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver profile question from a newbie.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Similar issue here, where my wife has the seat far forward, and I have it far back. The downside of easy entry for her is that she needs to wait for it to move completely to the opposite position each time driving after me, where for me easy entry and my settings are about the same. Because of that, and since she drives it the most, we've stopped using easy entry - which means I need to do the akward reach in to switch profiles before sitting down.

Linking to the key card that unlocks the car (as an option) to auto set a profile would be ideal.

The downside of easy entry for her is that she needs to wait for it to move completely to the opposite position each time driving after me, where for me easy entry and my settings are about the same. Because of that, and since she drives it the most, we've stopped using easy entry - which means I need to do the akward reach in to switch profiles before sitting down.

Couldn't you set the Easy Entry position to about the middle of your two desired positions so nobody has to wait for the full length of travel?
(Or since you don't drive it as much, maybe set it to the minimum you need to be able to get it and select your profile.)