TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Drivers door opens as you walk away

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Merrill, May 16, 2017.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

I have the drivers door to open automatically and sometimes when I leave and shut the door it closes then as I walk away to the front of the car it will open. If I walk to the rear it will not do this.

2. slipnslider

slipnslider Member

This never happens with my Infiniti G35. I guess that means my car is better than yours.

Kidding. But only sort of. Tesla is shooting themselves in the foot by packing these cars with too many techo toys.

3. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Not happening to me and I use the feature everyday, but my config is not the same. You should post your signature & config if you want best answers.
    |v8.1(17.17.4)| AP2 |

4. NikeWings

NikeWings Active Member

It would happen to me if I returned to the front, either after walking away or after walking towards the back. It sort of makes sense as it thinks I am reapproaching, but I turned it off anyway. XP100D v17.17.4 aka Zeus