Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dryer buddy #4 (adapter for 30 amp dryer outlet)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a re-post. I marked it as sold but the buyer reneged. I am selling a Dryer Buddy #4 which has a 30-amp dryer outlet plug and two receptacles, a 30-amp dryer plug and a NEMA 14-50. This allows an EV and dryer to remain plugged in without unplugging them over and over which damages the receptacle. It acts as a splitter and does not have a screen or monitor energy usage like the newer ones. However it's about half the price. I bought directly from BSA electronics in May 2018 and am selling because I moved to a new house where my charging situation doesn't allow for this to be used.

PM with any questions.

Asking $125 including shipping.

Attachments

• dryer buddy.jpg
    dryer buddy.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 132
I posted this for sale here for the first time yesterday. Someone responded via PM and paid me via Paypal this morning. I then came back later this morning and put in an entry that said "Sold." (really interesting way for me to try to get visibility). I believe the mods deleted the thread at that point (I tried to find the old one but couldn't - mods please delete if I made a mistake).

The buyer then reneged via email as they said their landlord would not permit them to use it. I just refunded him the money and re-posted the item for sale. That's the entire story. Amazing that you really think I would care that much about a $125 item and take the time to complain about it.