Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dual charger where?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also wanted to confirm that when configuring the P90d that I can always add the ludicrous upgrade for 10k later?
You'd want Tesla to verify that. I think it has been even cheaper than that to add Ludicrous after the fact to a Model S P90D, but I don't know if Tesla has gone on record saying that Ludicrous can be added to a Model X P90D after the fact. Logic says yes, but this is Tesla.

Also wanted to confirm that when configuring the P90d that I can always add the ludicrous upgrade for 10k later?

No way (at a reasonable cost anyways). That was a one-time deal for P85D owners at the time of the L announcement.

Tesla LUDICROUS MODE ONLY (P85D) - PRE ORDER DEPOSIT

"The LUDICROUS speed option will be available as a retrofit to all P85D customers with original vehicle orders placed before 11am PST Friday 7/17."

No way (at a reasonable cost anyways). That was a one-time deal for P85D owners at the time of the L announcement.

Tesla LUDICROUS MODE ONLY (P85D) - PRE ORDER DEPOSIT

"The LUDICROUS speed option will be available as a retrofit to all P85D customers with original vehicle orders placed before 11am PST Friday 7/17."
So that means it is either 10k now or risk not being able to get it at all or of it does become an option will certainly cost more?

I believe Ludicrous mode requires the 1500A electronic activated pyro fuse, that's what enables the high acceleration beyond the 30mph of insane mode. So it should be retrofit table, but whether it's worth it for Tesla or not is an open question.