Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP and new car delivery feedback

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I think it’s going to come down to me either being really lucky, or just getting screwed over, but I thought I would ask for any feedback just in case someone has experienced something different.

I have a Model Y on order (since 9/4) to be delivered to the Portland, OR area. Still no VIN assigned and it’s getting down to if I don’t have a VIN by tomorrow or early AM Monday, it’ll basically be impossible for September delivery. Has anyone had luck getting a Tesla employee to add EAP to your order or assign the car to your Tesla account so it show up in the app even if you haven’t taken physical delivery yet?

(I have an out of state credit union so even if I get assigned a VIN Monday it’s still super tight to get a check overnighted to Tesla & registered in their system...)

So I think it’s going to come down to me either being really lucky, or just getting screwed over, but I thought I would ask for any feedback just in case someone has experienced something different.

I have a Model Y on order (since 9/4) to be delivered to the Portland, OR area. Still no VIN assigned and it’s getting down to if I don’t have a VIN by tomorrow or early AM Monday, it’ll basically be impossible for September delivery. Has anyone had luck getting a Tesla employee to add EAP to your order or assign the car to your Tesla account so it show up in the app even if you haven’t taken physical delivery yet?

(I have an out of state credit union so even if I get assigned a VIN Monday it’s still super tight to get a check overnighted to Tesla & registered in their system...)

I suspect EAP will remain available for purchase long term.

Reactions: Reborn