Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP Autosteer on 2024.3.10 single stack?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just hope that at the end of this trial that my car reverts to the EAP version I had previously. One of the things it is doing frequently that really annoys me is the lowering of the max speed to "match traffic." This is stupid when I am in the HOV lane and it wants to slow down to match the main traffic (which I am in the HOV lane to avoid!).

Yes, the car should slow when cars in front of it slow. But shouldn't change what I set as maximum.

(And I am sure Elon had some input on this as it always changes to 69 MPH 🤣)

Reactions: E90alex
I just hope that at the end of this trial that my car reverts to the EAP version I had previously. One of the things it is doing frequently that really annoys me is the lowering of the max speed to "match traffic." This is stupid when I am in the HOV lane and it wants to slow down to match the main traffic (which I am in the HOV lane to avoid!).

Yes, the car should slow when cars in front of it slow. But shouldn't change what I set as maximum.

(And I am sure Elon had some input on this as it always changes to 69 MPH 🤣)
Turn off Automatic Set Speed Offset in the Autopilot settings and it will behave more normally.