Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP for $5100 - are you buying it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You dont even have a factual leasing rate (you have an opinion) and your trying to convince me your maths is right? Let me know how it works out in 3 years time. I’ll still be here.

Now we are getting somewhere! My math is correct based on the assumptions provided in the original post talking about FSD leasing (I.e $175 AUD). That wasn’t my opinion I was responding to the post. You never responded with that value being your contention, only with various comments about FSD hardware and timelines.

My opinion is that you will be able to resell FSD at least 50% residual current purchase price due to the software updates Tesla will release over the next 5 years as it relates to HW3.

You undoubtedly have your opinion on the lease rate and expected residual values all else being equal. Would be interested to hear what that is.

Now we are getting somewhere! My math is correct based on the assumptions provided in the original post talking about FSD leasing (I.e $175 AUD). That wasn’t my opinion I was responding to the post. You never responded with that value being your contention, only with various comments about FSD hardware and timelines.

My opinion is that you will be able to resell FSD at least 50% residual current purchase price due to the software updates Tesla will release over the next 5 years as it relates to HW3.

You undoubtedly have your opinion on the lease rate and expected residual values all else being equal. Would be interested to hear what that is.

Tesla will unlikely be releasing meaningful updates to HW3 cars in 5 years. Probably long gone in 3 years.