Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early Car/A Pack Owners as concerned as I am?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - saw the article over at Business insider around the early cars having known battery issues but shipped anyway. Having a car in the first 2100 units and still on an A pack makes me a little more nervous.

Leaked Tesla emails tell the story of a design flaw discovered in 2012 in the Model S battery that could lead to breakdowns and fires

Are there still a lot of A packs out there? Seeing as my battery warranty is up at the end of the year, I’m a little concerned on how much longer the pack may last out of warranty. Haven’t had any atypical degradation or anything yet. Love to hear others thoughts.

CJ

Hi all - saw the article over at Business insider around the early cars having known battery issues but shipped anyway. Having a car in the first 2100 units and still on an A pack makes me a little more nervous.

Leaked Tesla emails tell the story of a design flaw discovered in 2012 in the Model S battery that could lead to breakdowns and fires

Are there still a lot of A packs out there? Seeing as my battery warranty is up at the end of the year, I’m a little concerned on how much longer the pack may last out of warranty. Haven’t had any atypical degradation or anything yet. Love to hear others thoughts.

CJ

Ah...good ole Linette Lopez. As soon as I see that name, Dana Haul or Russ Mitchell, I stop reading.

Last edited: