Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Early delivery chance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got scheduled for delivery today for June 16th via text saying it is on the way to Chicago. Anyone experience delivery earlier? Just thinking if that delivery date i set is just based off estimation.

LR msm black interior 19inch.
Yes, it's an estimate, until the vehicle is in Chicago.
My delivery date once assigned the VIN was 6/4. Actually picked it up 6/2. That was about 8 days from VIN date and the car was still in CA. It took about 3 days for the car to get from CA to TX, or at least that is the timeframe between being told it was on the transport until a text said it was at the SC.

If you have the VIN, and have all the financing/insurance in place, and the car is ACTUALLY on the transport to Chicago, then it seems like it would be ready early. My bet is the car is still in CA and will roll off the production line shortly.

Reactions: Ryandelacruz00
Similar story, scheduled for the following Tuesday, they texted me on Saturday morning to inform that the car arrived and whether I wanted an earlier pick-up. Got mine 6 hours later on Saturday, 3 days earlier than originally scheduled.

Got scheduled for delivery today for June 16th via text saying it is on the way to Chicago. Anyone experience delivery earlier? Just thinking if that delivery date i set is just based off estimation.

LR msm black interior 19inch.
Exact same configuration - got notice to schedule around May 21st - choose June 2nd (earliest day) and received text May 28th that car was in and ready for pickup. Ended up getting May 29th.