Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast MY?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an unsolicited call today from Tesla (Dedham, Ma) because I have an order in for a Model Y. He didn't have much to say other then thanking me for supporting Tesla and then told me they were hoping to begin delivering cars in voiume again by Summer.
That was pretty much it.

• Informative
Reactions: Electric Steve
I got an unsolicited call today from Tesla (Dedham, Ma) because I have an order in for a Model Y. He didn't have much to say other then thanking me for supporting Tesla and then told me they were hoping to begin delivering cars in voiume again by Summer.
That was pretty much it.
I got a text message from the Natick store. He said the same thing and then asked me if I am interested in solar panels.

I got the same call from the Dedham store here in MA. Same prediction of summer as the most likely timeframe for deliveries to start again. I'm in the drafting contract stage.

I actually had a VIN and was scheduled for delivery back in early April, but decided to postpone as things were just beginning to get crazy here in MA then. Kinda kicking myself now for delaying, but it was probably the right move at that point.

Reactions: Electric Steve
I got a call from Warwick, RI seeing if I wanted to upgrade to a performance pack that was available in Mt. Kisco last week but decided to wait for the one I ordered. Not a fan of the look of those 21" wheels.

It does sound like there are some performance models out there to be had for those east coasters who are interested in upgrading. Someone on Reddit posted that there were several at the Natick store in MA. I was tempted to call and inquire, but thought better of it and decided just to stick it out and wait for my LR/AWD.