Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit button gone, as is ability to change payment option? but no email or call?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I log in to my Tesla account it shows :

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Who must be present at delivery?

All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. If you are trading in a vehicle, the registered owner must also be present.

What do I need to bring with me to delivery?

• Your driver's license (for all registrants)
  • Copy of your current auto insurance (or proof of Tesla policy, if required)
  • Final payment (if you are picking up your vehicle in a Tesla sales licensed state)

---------

I haven't gotten any email or call and i can't edit anything even the payment info (i was going to change payment plan to bring edit back to change to white interior) does this mean something? No VIN either?

My edit button disappeared this morning, and I was able to fill out the loan application, which I did. From what I've read, this means the delivery date is probably about a month away? Does that sound about right?

I don't know of these other threads on the same topic. I just did a search and it led me here.

I lost my edit button a while back. Called Tesla about potential updating my AWD to a P and they said I could do that until I get a vin assignment and that the edit button disappearing is a bug with all the recent website changes. You can still call or email to change your order but it will put you back to the end of the line in the queue.
I’m not totally sure I believe him about it being a bug, I think Tesla maybe just wants to prevent people from going crazy on the edits so their queue is more stable.

When I log in to my Tesla account it shows :

Next Steps

We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

Who must be present at delivery?

All persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. If you are trading in a vehicle, the registered owner must also be present.

What do I need to bring with me to delivery?

• Your driver's license (for all registrants)
  • Copy of your current auto insurance (or proof of Tesla policy, if required)
  • Final payment (if you are picking up your vehicle in a Tesla sales licensed state)

---------

I haven't gotten any email or call and i can't edit anything even the payment info (i was going to change payment plan to bring edit back to change to white interior) does this mean something? No VIN either?
My page says the same thing, but on the right side there is the VIN number and the delivery time/date and address. Is it possible the right side of your screen isn't visible for some reason?