Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another data point. Just installed the Eibach springs on my 2 week old 2023 MYP. It has the "comfort suspension" upgrade that went into production mid October.

Ride heights before (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 30"
Passenger side Front - 30"
Driver side Rear - 30.25"
Passenger side Rear - 30.5"

Ride heights after install (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 29.5"
Passenger side Front - 29.5"
Driver side Rear - 29.375"
Passenger side Rear - 29.5"

So ~1/2 inch in front and ~1 inch rear. This is more or less in line with expectations. I think it could use another 1/2 drop all around but for $300 and 3 hours of my own labor I'll take it versus the cost of adjustable coil overs.

I've only driven about 30 miles but very happy with the ride. Ride is very close or just slightly firmer than factory springs. I thought the factory ride with the new comfort suspension was quite good. So basically this is more or less a cosmetic mod in my opinion.

Now considering whether to do spacers on the 21 UberTurbines.
Thanks for the feedback! I’ve just took delivery of made in Berlin model y LR which also has comfort suspension. I’m looking to lower it with Eibach spring but don’t want to give up the ride quality. How’s yours holding up after these weeks?

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve just took delivery of made in Berlin model y LR which also has comfort suspension. I’m looking to lower it with Eibach spring but don’t want to give up the ride quality. How’s yours holding up after these weeks?
So far so good. I had a noise coming from the front left but re torqued everything and all good. Ride is great and love the reduced wheel gap.

• Love
Reactions: riochangy
Has anyone with these springs used a bike rack or towed anything? I’m curious to know how much it takes for the rear to sag. I use a 4 bike rack a lot in the summer and wouldn’t want it to sag a bunch.
I have the Eibachs. I used a Kuat two bike rack over the weekend. One bike was a 35lb ebike. Sag was noticeable but not excessive. Depending on the weight of the rack, 4 bikes could sag quite a bit. I also had a third bike that I put on the roof using the Tesla cross bars and a tray I had from a previous car. I would personally not do a 4 bike Kuat fully loaded if you had lower springs.

Eibachs back in stock!, more installs underway. Red MC Model YP gets Eibachs and H&R Spacers fitted:

52358857135_98a8f0f768_b.jpg

52358435661_d34847e8fe_b.jpg

52358749759_fd8690a094_b.jpg

52358671983_a74e8c4e11_b.jpg

52358857215_32928be6a9_b.jpg

52357486687_5c832c0dd7_b.jpg

52358749874_bf5d90970c_b.jpg

52358672178_39a80183ea_b.jpg

52357486737_e761edb37d_b.jpg

52358435781_70ffcd44e7_b.jpg

52358672273_3b375a5806_b.jpg

52357486802_f3fa812ddf_b.jpg
What size spacer is on this car?

Have my MYLR installed the Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs few days ago and run 130 miles on it. The ride quality is really good. I drive on the same bumpy road I used to run it over everyday and now it feels more comfy! Agreed to a mate saying that it's stiffer but not bouncy. And it's very stable when I push it in the roundabout amd come winding roads. Very happy about the look and the performance of it!

Attachments

• IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    850.2 KB · Views: 419
Reactions: tom @ eas
Have my MYLR installed the Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs few days ago and run 130 miles on it. The ride quality is really good. I drive on the same bumpy road I used to run it over everyday and now it feels more comfy! Agreed to a mate saying that it's stiffer but not bouncy. And it's very stable when I push it in the roundabout amd come winding roads. Very happy about the look and the performance of it!
What calipers are you running looks like a performance. I am interested in a similar look.

Do you have a link to those caliper covers? No results coming up on Google.

Also, what year is your Model Y. I have a 2023 Model Y 7 seater with the new comfort suspension but I’m looking to lower it too. Do you know if the lowering springs differ for 7 seater vs 5 seater?

Reactions: Joey47
I have a Model Y long range, does anyone know if I were to put Model Y OEM performance springs on my long range, would it drop the car about .5-.75”? I’m looking for a very subtle drop and prefer OEM. If so, anyone have their OEM performance springs for sale in Orange County, CA area please PM me. If not, I might be looking into these Eibach springs.

I have a Model Y long range, does anyone know if I were to put Model Y OEM performance springs on my long range, would it drop the car about .5-.75”? I’m looking for a very subtle drop and prefer OEM. If so, anyone have their OEM performance springs for sale in Orange County, CA area please PM me. If not, I might be looking into these Eibach springs.
Performance is ~0.5" lower, but will not change the ride. IMHO, I would opt for the Eibachs. OEM Performance springs leave a lot to be desired also.

Got your email also, will be replying shortly.