Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rare opportunity to show 2 different types of springs on the same vehicle, wanted to share this with those on the fence between Eibach or H&R, with the H&R springs sitting with a slightly lower stance than the Eibachs.

Vehicle: 2023 Tesla Model Y 7-Seater.

Edit: Eibach has confirmed their springs are not compatible with 7-seat Model Y.

52810725148_dac5c706b3_b.jpg

Last edited:
PSA: Got confirmation from Eibach that their Pro Kit springs are not compatible with 7-seat Model Y LR.

H&R works perfectly as a substitute.

Was there any reasoning provided for this? I have had them on my 7 seater for a month now and am very happy with the stance and ride quality. There were also no issues with installation, and I see you guys have installed them on 7 seaters from the picutre above my reply.

Thanks!

Was there any reasoning provided for this? I have had them on my 7 seater for a month now and am very happy with the stance and ride quality. There were also no issues with installation, and I see you guys have installed them on 7 seaters from the picutre above my reply.

Thanks!
Lowering with the Eibachs resulted in a reverse rake, which Eibach claims was due to the additional weight of the 3rd row seat.

Eibachs were removed and H&Rs installed and evened out the stance properly.

I took my Eibach Pro-Kits off and put the stock springs back on. I was actually pretty happy with the look, ride and performance, but want the extra ground clearance back. If anybody wants to buy my used springs, please PM me. I'll take reasonable offers. We'll just need to figure out shipping costs however...

Also, if you have any questions about the springs, let me know.

I took my Eibach Pro-Kits off and put the stock springs back on. I was actually pretty happy with the look, ride and performance, but want the extra ground clearance back. If anybody wants to buy my used springs, please PM me. I'll take reasonable offers. We'll just need to figure out shipping costs however...

I should add that these were installed on my Model Y Long Range

Rare opportunity to show 2 different types of springs on the same vehicle, wanted to share this with those on the fence between Eibach or H&R, with the H&R springs sitting with a slightly lower stance than the Eibachs.

Vehicle: 2023 Tesla Model Y 7-Seater.

52810725148_dac5c706b3_b.jpg

Lowering with the Eibachs resulted in a reverse rake, which Eibach claims was due to the additional weight of the 3rd row seat.

Eibachs were removed and H&Rs installed and evened out the stance properly.
Is reverse rake with Eibachs just a cosmetic issue or can it also affect ride quality and/or cause mechanical issues? It's not very noticeable in the picture atleast, so curious if any owners with 3rd row had issues or find the reverse rake noticeable.
Thanks!

Just received the first sets of Dinan's Lowering Spring Sets & Supplemental Ride Quality/Handling Kits, Dinan has a long-standing reputation in the BMW world and we're excited to see that same experience brought over to the Tesla Side.

More info in this thread:

Dinan - Performance Lowing Springs - Tesla Model Y

Dinan - Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit - Tesla Model Y

45d2a1abf30cf605a5ed983d5bc814025a668f9f.jpg

47ac42f4c3e02923cc9a3e989bec3cd7f29cd176.jpg
4f403abcd870d17e480ea66d94f58d63e9382edd.jpg
d3d59f34dc53b500636af1d2b53fa951d4e135c9.jpg

Bump

Just received the first sets of Dinan's Lowering Spring Sets & Supplemental Ride Quality/Handling Kits, Dinan has a long-standing reputation in the BMW world and we're excited to see that same experience brought over to the Tesla Side.

More info in this thread:

Dinan - Performance Lowing Springs - Tesla Model Y

Dinan - Supplemental Ride Quality & Handling Kit - Tesla Model Y

View attachment 933979
View attachment 933980View attachment 933978View attachment 933981
Were these installed on a customer vehicle or a shop/employee vehicle? I'd love to hear more feedback about comfort and driving dynamics offered by the Dinan springs.

Thanks!

I am wondering if you can share your experience now how the eibach spring on the MYLR 7 seats? I have a 2023 MYLR 7 seats and I am highly interested in the eibach due to good review...