Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Releases Performance Pack Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you still able to measure wheel to fender gap front and rear? I assume that performance model was a customer vehicle.
Unfortunately no the cars are both long gone. For what it’s worth it did appear to sit slightly lower than the Model 3 RWD variants. However, not low to the point that it hindered clearance substantially... off the top of my head I want to say that it still has a 1.5 finger gap or so...

C184594E-E229-476D-BFBE-4F728B471A96.jpeg

Modified the picture of the black one. It was about 2.5-3 degrees off angle. Assuming the electrical conduit and Red A are level, this is now corrected. While not an aggressive rake it looks ever so slightly raked if not level. It’s also possible things were in the trunk, perhaps the stock springs. Hard to tell, need more pics in real life. Black is arguably the worst color for this level of investigation. Some like a more aggressive rake but I’m not sure that works as well on the relatively non-aggressive styling of the Model 3.

Can you guys with the Eibach's comment on how low the car is? I got my Model 3 for a daily driver (my wife will be driving it a lot as well) but I can't look at it at stock height. I want to lower it and put spacers on the 19's but I don't want to deal with any scraping or harsh ride.

Rides about the same. It's low enough for now, but I will eventually get air suspension to get it slightly lower with ability to raise for steep driveways and winter.

check out @teslamods33 on ig for a very low model 3 on airbags