Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Releases Performance Pack Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on Eibach's. I didn't like how some of the other vendor's springs sat with the rear a little lower than the front. I think the Eibach's are a perfect drop without going too low. The car should leave the factory at this ride height. I was pleasantly surprised that the ride isn't much stiffer than stock. Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 4.39.12 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 4.39.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 4.39.12 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 708
View attachment 402694

Modified the picture of the black one. It was about 2.5-3 degrees off angle. Assuming the electrical conduit and Red A are level, this is now corrected. While not an aggressive rake it looks ever so slightly raked if not level. It’s also possible things were in the trunk, perhaps the stock springs. Hard to tell, need more pics in real life. Black is arguably the worst color for this level of investigation. Some like a more aggressive rake but I’m not sure that works as well on the relatively non-aggressive styling of the Model 3.

This stance looks great! I'm on the fence now.

View attachment 402694

Modified the picture of the black one. It was about 2.5-3 degrees off angle. Assuming the electrical conduit and Red A are level, this is now corrected. While not an aggressive rake it looks ever so slightly raked if not level. It’s also possible things were in the trunk, perhaps the stock springs. Hard to tell, need more pics in real life. Black is arguably the worst color for this level of investigation. Some like a more aggressive rake but I’m not sure that works as well on the relatively non-aggressive styling of the Model 3.
Get the two 300 pounders out of the back seats and it would look cool. Low rear doesn’t look good.