Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20171020_192352.jpg

What????!!! FVO came to pick me up in a Merc.!

20171020_193413.jpg

First i refused to get in and wanted to go back to Dirk. But then FVO calmed me down. It is only thanks to Mercedes-Benz financial help in 2009 Tesla was able to survive and continue with the preparation of the Model S AND these B-class compliance cars contain a lot of Tesla -tech inside (batteries, motor, invertor,...).

So i took a look, and indeed, it says "Tesla" on some cables and hoses.

20171020_193452.jpg 20171020_193452 - kopie.jpg

pfew

(tought by myself: if they believed in Elon Musks electrification-vision, why did they sold their shares and rahter continued with dirty Diesel?)

Last edited:
There is now a genuine anxiety on the forum that Elon Bear has actually been kidnapped by a certain FVO (who claims Mercedes saved Tesla and that it is therefore a scandal that he still has to drive around in a silly electric MB B-Class, whereas Tesla now told him his Model 3 will probably only arrive sometime in 2019). We can guess what the required ransom will be: a Model 3 to be delivered by Monday 23 October 2017 in Belgium (for good measure, he'll probably also throw the B-Class into the deal as well).

But what if it doesn't happen? The U.S. are known to have a strict policy of never paying ransom money for teddy bears. Poor Elon Bear. Who could have imagined just a few days ago that his story was to become so frightening, so early on?

I'm sure FVO will update us tomorrow on his motives for kidnapping Elon Bear :)

Last edited:
Now that it is weekend i took some time to take it easy and enjoyed playing videogames with my new friends.

First we went to the red-light district... :D NO just kidding, FVO took us to the Carwash wich was totaly new for me. Hope i never experience such a harsh environment.
20171021_103028.jpg

And as FVO is quit a fan of motorsport so we looked at the F1-Qualifying in Austin and then we tried it ourselfs...
20171020_215049.jpg

Tomorrow we're going to a supercharger!

Reactions: E. Bear
There is now a genuine anxiety on the forum that Elon Bear has actually been kidnapped by a certain FVO (who claims Mercedes saved Tesla and that it is therefore a scandal that he still has to drive around in a silly electric MB B-Class, whereas Tesla now told him his Model 3 will probably only arrive sometime in 2019). We can guess what the required ransom will be: a Model 3 to be delivered by Monday 23 October 2017 in Belgium (for good measure, he'll probably also throw the B-Class into the deal as well).

But what if it doesn't happen? The U.S. are known to have a strict policy of never paying ransoms for teddy bears. Poor Elon Bear. Who could have imagined just a few days ago that his story was to become so frightening, so early on?

I'm sure FVO will update us tomorrow on his motives for kidnapping Elon Bear, so stay tuned:)
Patience! Patience! I was just writing. :)

BREAKING NEWS !

Missing : Elon Bear !
upload_2017-10-21_22-19-53.png

Last seen in the company of @FVO :
Screen Shot 10-21-17 at 11.02 PM.JPG

Also known as Fré.

FVO is driving a MercBenz B electric drive.

Last communication, FVO claimed he had been watching the F1-qualif in Austin -
BUT THOSE WILL START AT 21:00 UTC only, half an hour from now.
So, it is clear FVO is putting up a smoke screen to cover up his get-away.

We call upon the public : should you see FVO, please contact the Elon-Bear Police on this forum immediately.
Don't try to take ElonBear away, as FVO might be armed and dangerous.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-21_22-21-8.png
    upload_2017-10-21_22-21-8.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Misschien toch maar 'n kleine GPS tracker in z'n buikje stoppen. Als die dan 2x per dag een "ping" geeft gaat de batterij weken mee en zo krijgen we een mooie plot van z'n uitstapjes op de kaart. En zo weet je zeker dat ie ook nooit lang op dezelfde plaats zal blijven :-D

Hi Michael,
dat was ter sprake gekomen, maar ik vrees toch dat bij een kleine tracker de batterij te snel leeg komt; en bij een grote batterij de tracker te zwaar wordt. Bovendien hopen we toch dat ElonBear op zijn tocht door Europa (en meer ?) wel eens veel langer dan enkele maanden weg zal zijn.
Maar als je een goed voorstel hebt, laat maar weten per PM.
Misschien toch wel degelijk de moeite waard om eens te testen.

Helpful tip:
I can't figure out the supercharger you visited by just a picture.
If you want to be coy in the posts and message me the info that is OK. If someone else wants to own the wiki update function that is OK as well. I am only trying to be helpful and give Elon Bear full credit for his travels.
Bill

• Informative
Reactions: E. Bear and FVO
Helpful tip:
I can't figure out the supercharger you visited by just a picture.
If you want to be coy in the posts and message me the info that is OK. If someone else wants to own the wiki update function that is OK as well. I am only trying to be helpful and give Elon Bear full credit for his travels.
Bill
Hi Bill,
I think you are refering to the picture of Aartselaar (South of Antwerp).
The other picture is of a new supercharger under construction. (North of Antwerp; Harbour)
BR

Isn't it the autumn school break next week in some parts of the Netherlands? It will be the week thereafter in the whole of Belgium, for sure. Anyone going on a road trip, to destinations unknown to EB, next week or the week thereafter?

Today was a busy day!
After the SuC-construction and TMC-sticker-check in Aartselaar we went to FVO's construction site. Where he builded his new home with garage...

We immediatly discussed the possibilties provided by such an immense surface. Certainly when we climmed up the ladder to inspect for possible shadows comming from the neighbours building.
20171022_130021 - kopie.jpg
@elonmusk FVO urgently needs his solarroof!!!!

And because it has a basement, he has place for approx. 20 powerpacks... thus @elonmusk FVO is always available for coorporation to install a districtbattery...

Anyway, because FVO takes care of his cars and their batteries he is insulating his garage like his house (wich is a passiv house btw). And thus i helped him with the insulation,
20171022_130225.jpg
20171022_173822.jpg

and cutting the wooden drywall.
20171022_174730.jpg

This must be a great place when it's finished to organise some cosy evenings or parties with my previous and future Teslafriends! (or a mancave when @Elonmusk doesn't want to coorporate)

Curious what tomorrow will bring.

And to make @simonsmidt happy: 20171022_203252.jpg me on the cleanest part of FVO's Tesla... :oops:

Reactions: simonsmidt