Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Bear is now part of the TMC Wiki Supercharger Usage Tracker!
You mean this thread, right? Thanks for doing that. For sure Elon Bear (who, admittedly, is cheating a bit, because he - as opposed to we - is on FSD already) will have visited 100 SuperChargers pretty soon! But it would of course be fun to see Elon Bear on top of that list! That would say something about TMC as the best forum on Earth (and Mars).

Go Elon Bear, Go!

You mean this thread, right? Thanks for doing that. For sure Elon Bear (who, admittedly, is cheating a bit, because he - as opposed to we - is on FSD already) will have visited 100 SuperChargers pretty soon! But it would of course be fun to see Elon Bear on top of that list! That would say something about TMC as the best forum on Earth (and Mars).

Go Elon Bear, Go!
Yes, that thread.
You have plenty of superchargers in Europe but it is a rare accomplishment to get to 100. Elon Bear will need to be a road warrior to get to the top (but it looks like he'll have plenty of help)!

Hey Elon Bear, forget Angelina. Could we meet sometime at SuC Zaventem? We could get together and have some fun with the new camper mode, no?

LadaKravchenko.9.jpg

So this morning me and Dirk took the road again.
And this time we went south:cool::p:p

And yessss !!! We stopped at supercharger Machelen.
20171020_111630.jpg 20171020_111704.jpg

Now let the party begin. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: E. Bear and Xfrank
We continue south.... What could be the next destination?

your possibilities to the south are:
Valenciennes 75km
Arlon 184km
Urvilleir 189km
Senlis 226km
Luxenbourg 227km
Sailly-Flibeaucourt 248km
Collégien 283km
Metz 285km
Aire de Reims-Champagne-Nord 288km
Matougues 288km
Rungis 288km
Orgeval 296km
Rouen 315km
Nancy 335km

surprise us;)

What a disappointment... maybe Carl was fooling around, or maybe Dirk does not have the proper connections.
Anyway, we moved on to go to .... supercharger Nivelles. ;););)

View attachment 255063
Elon Bear, I understand all this interacting with humans may be new to you, but when a good looking girl invites you over to explore camper mode in her car, you shouldn’t try to keep her waiting for 48 hours. Girls have feelings too.

So this afternoon, Dirk's Tesla was more like a taxi.

He picked up his wife and her colleagues at the airport.

This is Leen :
20171020_145015.jpg
After dropping them off at their homes, we continued the trip to pick up one of his daughters.

This is Leen ( again ;) )
20171020_165616.jpg

But... it is clear that Dirk now has more attention for his wife then for me.:eek::oops::oops:

I guess it's time for me to move on.
Maybe @FVO can pick me up.

Reactions: E. Bear
Laat je nog een van de BeNeLux-SuC's over aan de anderen? :confused:

verkeerde smiley gebruikt : even dimmen, Frederik.

Mijn roadtrip eergisteren was om stickers aan alle NL-suc's te bezorgen. Een aantal forumleden kon dat duidelijk wel apprecieren.
Om één of andere reden (alcoholmisbruik ;)?) was ik Urmond vergeten, dat heb ik gisteren dus gedaan.
En om in Urmond te raken, moest ik bijladen in Lummen - kijk naar de foto.

Vandaag moest ik mijn lieftallige echtgenote en haar collega's oppikken in Charleroi. Ik had gisterenavond in Urmond genoeg geladen om tot Nijvel te raken, dacht ik.
Niet dus - ik moest in Zaventem stoppen om bij te laden. Mag het ?
En omdat ik laadethiek hoog in het vaandel draag, en Machelen héél druk is en ik geen plaats 'onnodig' wou bezetten; en ook omdat ik liever korter bij de luchthaven stopte, ben ik zo snel mogelijk doorgereden tot Nijvel (meestal rustiger da Machelen) om daar al ladende te wachten op het vliegtuig.

Wat is daar fout aan ? Moet ik nu voor elke laadbeurt verantwoording afleggen ? :eek:
;););)

Reactions: E. Bear
Laat je nog een van de BeNeLux-SuC's over aan de anderen? :confused:

It's no problem for Elon Bear to visit the same supercharger several times. His main goal is to drive as many as possible, with different tesla's.
To meet nice en friendly people. and to do cool things in different places. ;)

So let me know when you leave for a trip or vacation with your Tesla:cool:

• Love
Reactions: E. Bear and Carl
Dirk is saying goodbye to me:confused:
Frederik will pick me up in a few minutes from now.

I really enjoyed my time with Dirk. It was fun to hide the stickers; but is was too much driving, we did not get a chance to see all the nice area's in The Netherlands, or Belgium.

Even when I asked for an gelato - he didn't find the time to stop. ;)
So I hope my next hosts will show me around !

And don't worry Dirk, this is no farewell : we will meet again !

upload_2017-10-20_19-11-51.png