Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still in the states with John, Hans and Ernst
IMG-20191123-WA0027.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: robertvg and bmah
Yes... looking forward to the trip!

As from next tuesday I will actually be in Amsterdam to see if there are still any new drivers that need assistance.

I heard that the "Blue Vests" did a great job today, and I will be glad to be their mascotte for the next few weeks!

I also heard that all vests were in use today, but that in the next few days there will be a few available for those that want to help new drivers... Just let me know by PM if you're interested to help and I will try to pull some strings to get you in the team!

I just got back from the States, so first I will travel Europe for a while, but meeting up over there or here sounds great!

Today I have been at the "Model 3 Delivery Experience 2019" in Amsterdam, and I loved the energy of all the people over there. Not only that of the wonderful group of Tesla employees that are doing a great job, but also from al those "blue vest" volunteers and of course all those people that are picking up their cars. I will go back tomorrow because I heard a rumor that tomorrow a new record will be set!

There were a couple of people that came to me to take a picture together. Please post them over here, so I can see them too :cool:

Hi,

What a strange period we're living in, a lot of things I took for granted changed in the last few months because of Corona.
No more roadtrips, a lot of people working from home, Kids not going to school.... But knowing that this will all help to contain the virus, I am happy to comply. It took me some time to adjust and, although I especially miss the roadtrips, I found a new purpose in cheering up local kids that go on a "Teddy Bear Hunt".

elon bear op jacht.jpg
elon bear jacht 2.jpg

I may visit a Tesla Location in the next few weeks, If so, I will post a picture, but for now I wish you all to stay Healthy!