Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon driving cross-country

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He doesn't usually use his kids as media props. He's had two of them demo the kid seats in the Model S. But I just didn't see him putting his five young kids in the middle of a media storm. He would have lost points with me had he done so. That's not what a dad does.

He doesn't usually use his kids as media props. He's had two of them demo the kid seats in the Model S. But I just didn't see him putting his five young kids in the middle of a media storm. He would have lost points with me had he done so. That's not what a dad does.

Agree. Using his kids to demo the rear seats I think was mostly about making a statement: "I trust the safety of these seats to put my own kids back there." Otherwise any kids would have sufficed.

I'm guessing he won't be traveling through the St Louis area on his cross country trek. Hopefully our SC's will be operational by the end of the year as promised.

The Supercharger station in Normal, Illinois was designed to get you to Chicago and connect you with the rest of the current network. As you imply more are planned by the end of the year for near St. Louis, southern Illinois and central Missouri: Supercharger | Tesla Motors