Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone seen any FSD Beta Tweets?
tenor.gif

Were we told this? Just FSD price, or the full price? Later would be great news, especially given the inflation of just about everything.

Just FSD.

ctfsd.png

But it's not yet clear if they'll still honor that for configs they never build... as increasingly it looks like 2/4 motors will be the only models, with 1/3 motor ones never happening.

• Informative
Reactions: edseloh and impastu
AFAIK the cancelled order thing was folks who had been delaying delivery of existing ready-to-be-delivered configs for many months. Tesla finally said if you don't want the car after X many months of it being offered to you we're killing the order.

What's interesting is- Y buyers who ordered a model that never got made had no promise about FSD pricing for a different config.

But Cybertruck preorders WERE told they were locking in price by adding FSD at reservation time.

So it'll be interesting for the 1 and 3 motor configs that likely won't ever exist- if they'll honor that when they switch to 2/4 motor configs.
Sounds like not. But I think it’s becUse they want to sell subscriptions and not fsd

Reactions: impastu
"The NN approaches change every year so there's a pretty big shift on how things are done. They were smart enough to build this in a general way. From what i can tell it looks like relatively standard generalized AI compute. Meaning that it can handle any variety of different type of NN approaches. Which is smart. You don't want to build a piece of hardware that's not going to be ready to be usable for 2 years and then in 2 years all of a sudden everything shifted and it doesn't work. You can't make it so specific. They did it the smart way."
So basically agreeing with everything people here, including myself, have been saying?

• Funny
Reactions: impastu
Not sure what I’m looking at, besides a shill’s account. Is there a msg or news?
No news. basically, we'll have to see if there is a new build on Teslascope/Teslafi tomorrow or Friday.

Shill - NOUN : an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

I wouldn't call Mars a shill - just an "influencer", who is a genuine fan of Tesla. All companies have those "friendly media" types who get special access. In politics you would call it access journalism. There is actually a cottage industry of them on youtube/podcasts.

I dunno if I'd call him a shill, but I've seen him make.... less than factually accurate....claims about FSD a time or twenty too many for my tastes.
He’s a Tesla shill. Remember my debate with him when FSD beta first came out and all “yokers” were silently excluded? His “shilling” for Tesla was to point to one Tesla selected EAP tester who had beta FSD in a refreshed model S as proof I was wrong. And, he didn’t even point out the guy was an EAP tester. Recall that shill exchange? I sure do.

@WilliamG

He’s a Tesla shill. Remember my debate with him when FSD beta first came out and all “yokers” were silently excluded? His “shilling” for Tesla was to point to one Tesla selected EAP tester who had beta FSD in a refreshed model S as proof I was wrong. And, he didn’t even point out the guy was an EAP tester. Recall that shill exchange? I sure do.
Yes I do. I'd call him a "fanboi".