Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 5.29.56 PM.png

Nope- there was an email informing you you got in, and listing the rules to follow but nothing there you had to interact with.... when you turn on the feature in car you had to agree to some stuff though but that's post-SW download.

And FWIW I got 10.8 (have been on beta for a few versions already) roughly 3:30 pm today including the holiday update.

Nope- there was an email informing you you got in, and listing the rules to follow but nothing there you had to interact with.... when you turn on the feature in car you had to agree to some stuff though but that's post-SW download.

And FWIW I got 10.8 (have been on beta for a few versions already) roughly 3:30 pm today including the holiday update.
This would assume you already requested beta.

Reactions: impastu
woo hoo I got it late last night for christmas!...had no idea what it was just thought it was normal software update but this morning, noticed that my safety score was missing from phone app, so went out to car and sure enough I have it...accepted terms 3 second later Im in!...cant wait to try it out....I was at 98 for few days, then made mistake and got dropped to 97 for 3-4 days, then back up to 98 for 2 days then voila, I am in....btw, I didn't get a email saying I had FSD beta.