Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's more than enough incentive in stocks/crypto for influencers and social media users, which would be their form of payment. At least insofar as believing they're influencing prices.

Can't scroll through the replies on Elon's tweets without being bombarded by a plethora of Dogecoin / Shib memes and $TSLAs

Reactions: Ramphex
This sadly reminds me that Tesla wants 4 times more money for FSD than I paid for my first brand new car off the deal lot. I guess that says something about how inflation has taken effect, OR how old I am.... maybe both :D :eek:
Well, or considering you are now a well trained NN, what would it cost to buy you to drive our car? You'd probably want more than $12k... Just thinking your original purchase didn't come with any self driving at all for $3k! 😅

Well, or considering you are now a well trained NN, what would it cost to buy you to drive our car? You'd probably want more than $12k... Just thinking your original purchase didn't come with any self driving at all for $3k! 😅
Well actually my first car (a 69 Nova), did come with full self driving...... I fully drove it myself :)

I remember 3 years ago when I bought my Model 3, Elon was saying that with FSD my car would become a Robo-taxi and it would just leave my garage and drive folks around and then head on home to charge as needed and it would make me money doing so.

Vision and fantasy seemed to have blurred together in this case, no? 🤔 There are so many questions as to how this would even work, but never any answers.

I remember 3 years ago when I bought my Model 3, Elon was saying that with FSD my car would become a Robo-taxi and it would just leave my garage and drive folks around and then head on home to charge as needed and it would make me money doing so.

Vision and fantasy seemed to have blurred together in this case, no? 🤔 There are so many questions as to how this would even work, but never any answers.
Mr Musk is a dreamer....he dreams of robotaxis, rockets to Mars, cities powered by batteries and tunnels between cities....and I think he will (eventually) make all those dreams a reality....except the tunnel bit...

Something that's rarely talked about... Passengers will inevitably leave a door open after stepping out. ...
I am willing to program the solutions to this for Elon:
  1. Even the cheapest single-motor model 3 can accelerate fast enough to cause all open doors to slam closed.
  2. Car can use the external speaker to request help from passers-by to close the door. Thank-you payment in your choice of a fun jukebox selection with optional TikTok SentryCam livestream of your dance moves, or a paper-cup shot of Tesla Tequila from the charge port. (or perhaps needing both in the reverse order)
  3. Failing the above, FSD can temporarily revert to beta version 8 and start driving itself down the street. It is very likely the door will end up closed within half a block.

“Should“ and ”Probably”…...his two favorite disclaimers……oh and the infamous “Most Likely”……

Ski
Shoutout to the ~, an often-underappreciated bastion of ambiguity

Then you see the replies

1641830127294.png

1641830380298.png

On and on it goes, and people asking if the car will stop and charge itself along the way lol