Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk on The Joe Rogan Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon is a transhumanist I guess.

He's hinting that Neuralink is working on neural-electronic data transmission. Once we can directly interface with electronics by merging our neurons with the circuits of computers, we can vastly transcend normal human cognitive ability. Plus human augmentation will allow us to be stronger and faster.

I'm not ready for the Deus Ex future but it's coming faster than anyone will expect. It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

I don't really think Joe wants to talk about Tesla, and I doubt Elon wants to either.

Anyone expecting a Tesla announcement on the Joe Rogan Experience should listen to one of the 1,168 previous podcasts. We're getting some interesting things about AI and transhumanism here and that's way more fascinating than sales of Model 3 or whatever.

I don't really think Joe wants to talk about Tesla, and I doubt Elon wants to either.

Anyone expecting a Tesla announcement on the Joe Rogan Experience should listen to one of the 1,168 previous podcasts. We're getting some interesting things about AI and transhumanism here and that's way more fascinating than sales of Model 3 or whatever.

I don't think anyone is expecting an announcement but I see no reason why at one point the wouldn't talk about Tesla or SpaceX. Of course, that doesn't mean they will.