Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, many of the people here who are arguing for free speech absolutism and how sunlight disinfects Nazism... are they the same people who blow their tops at supposed FUD? Such as:
  • My Tesla has horrible paint and panel gaps, I will never buy one ever again.
  • FSD is terrible, I see Teslas going down the highway like drunk drivers.
  • So many highways are clogged by powerless EVs during the winter, definitely don't get them if you don't want to jam up traffic for everyone else.
If so, be sure to advocate for and even forward these comments to everyone you can, because the more people who hear these comments, the more the truth comes out.

Reactions: advocate8
FSDb doesn’t work on Highway unless you’re single stack.

Consider attempting to educate those who you disagree with whether that disagreement is over cars or their views on cultural issues. If that doesn’t work, you can take solace in the fact that you tried to make the world a more understanding place.

Doesn’t that feel better than calling everyone one disagrees with an axis power combatant? 😁

Last edited:
Well, guess who got banned again?

What's the point in letting all of these idiots back on? There's a reason they were banned in the first place. This is like letting criminals out of prison who don't have a good reason to get a pardon. They end up back in prison and the only difference is that society has to put up with more of their crimes until they get put back in the slammer.
Because Elon found a new base of people to pander to.

Elon reinstated LITERAL Nazis.

And they played right into his "plan" and they got banned again.

Now when their buddies complain about them being banned, Twitter can legit say they got a 2nd chance, a clean slate, and blew it. It gives complete cover for Elon.

You may not LIKE it, but I see the logic behind his decision. These people are so predictable (and the Antifa types on the left that got banned - I'm calling out both sides) that they had their chance, blew it, and now they are off the platform for legitimate reasons, not political reasons.

And they played right into his "plan" and they got banned again.

Now when their buddies complain about them being banned, Twitter can legit say they got a 2nd chance, a clean slate, and blew it. It gives complete cover for Elon.

You may not LIKE it, but I see the logic behind his decision. These people are so predictable (and the Antifa types on the left that got banned - I'm calling out both sides) that they had their chance, blew it, and now they are off the platform for legitimate reasons, not political reasons.
I think you're reading too much into thinking he has this master plan as it relates to knowing he will ban them again. You don't give Nazis oxygen. Ever. No second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.