Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyword: Filed.
If it really happened and he cared, he'd have filed. And he certainly wouldn't be laughing. Evidence never gets easier to gather as time passes.

Jack Sweeney.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: B@ndit
  • Disagree
Reactions: B@ndit
Well this I disagree with, Congress has nothing to do with this. I’ll say it again, prove your point by just leaving the platform which will tank Twitter.

Twitter does not belong to the Gov.
Well that tweet carries as much weight as the threat of a lawsuit against Jack Sweeney yesterday, so I guess the two are now even?

What should happen is that all journalists and government officials should leave the platform. Not just personal accounts of politicians but accounts of the National Weather Service, National Park Service, etc. All should leave.

Well that tweet carries as much weight as the threat of a lawsuit against Jack Sweeney yesterday, so I guess the two are now even?

What should happen is that all journalists and government officials should leave the platform. Not just personal accounts of politicians but accounts of the National Weather Service, National Park Service, etc. All should leave.

Exactly.

That's like asking "When did you stop beating your wife?" The ElonJet account never doxxed his exact location because (1) A plane is not a person and he isn't even guaranteed to be on it and (2) It's publicly available information transmitted on the public airwaves and flight plans available from the FAA.

Just because it’s legal to post the information doesn’t mean it isn’t a dick move after Elon asked the guy to stop the first time.

Just because it’s legal to post the information doesn’t mean it isn’t a dick move after Elon asked the guy to stop the first time.
I wasn't even commenting on legality. The entire question asked in the poll is invalid because the actions it asks about never happened in the first place. And unlike when someone asks "When did you stop beating your wife?", you can't answer the equivalent of "I have never beat my wife in the first place!" because it's a multiple choice question without a write-in option.

Status
Not open for further replies.