Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no hate speech on twitter.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 6.45.48 PM.png

It’s honestly hard to tell satire from reality nowadays. Especially when it comes to politics.

Unfortunately, I have a few but legit interactions with people that I know to be real that post close to or similar things as some of the people I have on the ignore list, and it scares me a bit. And of course there's some of them that appear on TV and stuff that say the exact same thing.

For now in this thread more and more people just need to put them on the ignore list.

P.S. I feel like this most recent person replaced another person with a similar name who used to post a lot on this thread, but I have not seen any activity recently from the previous person.

Will NPR disclose how much $ they get from the Government?

Less than 1% is meaningless to us.

Imagine Tesla gets less than 1% of their expenses from the government as well.
In true NPR fashion they are not giving the full picture.

NPR is made up of various offices which each take their own state and federal funding that is not included in this figure.

Unfortunately, I have a few but legit interactions with people that I know to be real that post close to or similar things as some of the people I have on the ignore list, and it scares me a bit. And of course there's some of them that appear on TV and stuff that say the exact same thing.

For now in this thread more and more people just need to put them on the ignore list.

P.S. I feel like this most recent person replaced another person with a similar name who used to post a lot on this thread, but I have not seen any activity recently from the previous person.
Sorry to disturb your echo chamber.

My response : 💩

There are ZERO susbsidies Tesla gets that other car manufacturers do not get.

And all those manufacturers subsidies are based on hitting employment targets. And all of them are tax grants after they hit the target. And these are pretty standard that every manufacturer gets. Nevada gained lot more in terms of employment and taxes than the puny subsides they gave Tesla.

There were 15 other states begging Elon to open up a plant.

From the far-left propaganda machine The Weather Service. /S

Twitter’s new limits may block your next tornado warning

as Musk evolves the social network toward paid features, Twitter warned users that it would limit the automated tweets, allowing 1,500 of them per month free — or, for a $100-a-month fee, as many as 50,000. Weather Service officials said that they expect a limit of 50 automated tweets during any 24-hour period — a threshold its accounts routinely surpass during the most dangerous weather events — and that Twitter officials told them no exceptions would be made.

The Weather Service began warning the public this month that the change means its automated tweets sharing severe weather watches, warnings and advisories “may not be posted” once the policy goes into effect, scheduled for April 29.

“Have multiple ways to receive weather information and alerts,” regional Weather Service accounts urged Twitter users this month.

There are ZERO susbsidies Tesla gets that other car manufacturers do not get.

And all those manufacturers subsidies are based on hitting employment targets. And all of them are tax grants after they hit the target. And these are pretty standard that every manufacturer gets. Nevada gained lot more in terms of employment and taxes than the puny subsides they gave Tesla.

There were 15 other states begging Elon to open up a plant.

Speaking of employment targets, hows Giga Buffalo these days?

• Disagree
Reactions: Krugerrand
Status
Not open for further replies.