Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of the quarter push!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 8/19
EDD: 9/12-9/30
No VIN

Expecting EDD push tomorrow which, if Elon has any mercy, will make certain I'm part of EOQ. Anyone with an older order looking at a 20 day EDD? I've seen some folks with an OD around the same time as mine or a few days later in the same boat.

We just had a VIN assigned, and then got a text saying to schedule for delivery. I had originally put our order on hold so we could get a new quarter build, but pushed the button a bit too soon to come out of the hold.

Are none of you guys worried about quality with these end of the quarter built cars?

We just had a VIN assigned, and then got a text saying to schedule for delivery. I had originally put our order on hold so we could get a new quarter build, but pushed the button a bit too soon to come out of the hold.

Are none of you guys worried about quality with these end of the quarter built cars?
Not really. I assume I will have to have a service appointment within the first 100 miles to fix things that may be wrong.

I got a VIN assigned and the date range improved to 9/16 to 9/20. They keep sending me text and emails with a link to schedule delivery, but when I click the link it says ”no appointments available”. Sadly, today I got a text informing me if I don’t make an appointment by tonight they will give the vehicle to someone else. No one picks up calls or returns messages left to Tesla and the local service center. Odd.

I got a VIN assigned and the date range improved to 9/16 to 9/20. They keep sending me text and emails with a link to schedule delivery, but when I click the link it says ”no appointments available”. Sadly, today I got a text informing me if I don’t make an appointment by tonight they will give the vehicle to someone else. No one picks up calls or returns messages left to Tesla and the local service center. Odd.