Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Autopilot Confirmation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fellow M3 owners that purchased Enhanced Autopilot and not FSD.... I need help. When I go to my online Tesla account and look at the details (Home>Manage>View Details) under “Options” it only says “Autopilot” and not Enhanced Autopilot. Should I be concerned or do others with EAP show same?

Look for your Order Agreement on the bottom right of the View Detail page. This is your purchase agreement with details that you signed and should show what you paid for EAP. It should list Enhanced Autopilot.

My details have always shown EAP but now only shows AP. My purchase agreement spells out that I paid $5000 for EAP. I have contacted Customer Support requesting the View Details page be changed to show EAP.

Fellow M3 owners that purchased Enhanced Autopilot and not FSD.... I need help. When I go to my online Tesla account and look at the details (Home>Manage>View Details) under “Options” it only says “Autopilot” and not Enhanced Autopilot. Should I be concerned or do others with EAP show same?
Are you actually getting EAP features (auto lane change, NoA, Smart Summon, etc.)? If so I wouldn't worry about ti

Look for your Order Agreement on the bottom right of the View Detail page. This is your purchase agreement with details that you signed and should show what you paid for EAP. It should list Enhanced Autopilot.

My details have always shown EAP but now only shows AP. My purchase agreement spells out that I paid $5000 for EAP. I have contacted Customer Support requesting the View Details page be changed to show EAP.

Exactly the same scenario. My build config shows EAP and $5000 purchase price but like you, the account info shows Autopilot only. My concern, as I’m sure same with you, is we get dropped from the Smart Summon and other feature updates outside of the FSD updates. I’d be interested in how CS responds to your request. Thanks!

I think Tesla screwed up the website info for all cars, including my S and 3. I gave up a month or two ago trying to get the info corrected back to the much more detailed info that was previously present. I think they tried to make info for 3, X and S look the same and the result was a big fail.

Instead, ambiguity reigns supreme. For example, in addition to what you have noted, my free Supercharging on the S for the life of the car no longer states that to be the case on the website. Somewhere in my mountain of smartphone photos, I think I have snapshots of the old webpages, which I snapped in anticipation of this occurrence. I guess I'd better find them.:rolleyes: