Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon for model. Anyone else?

Keith909man

Apr 25, 2017
Tacoma wa
I’ve seen plenty of videos and talk regarding the enhanced Summon but only on the model 3. No videos that I know of have surfaced of the S/X with this early access future. Literally Feels like I’m the only one who’s got it on my S

Edit: title was supposed to say enhanced Summon on the model S.

Reactions: croman

Keith909man

Apr 25, 2017
Tacoma wa
Can you post a video of it?

Couldn’t even if I wanted to. 1, I’m out country. 2. I can’t because uh.. “legal” reasons lol but I can share the software version.

Attachments

• 9FC9B4AB-F686-4942-8408-29ED4AF77615.jpeg
    9FC9B4AB-F686-4942-8408-29ED4AF77615.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Matias

Mark_T

Nov 1, 2017
UK
Literally Feels like I’m the only one who’s got it on my S.

You are not alone, TeslaFi shows 5 S owners with it and given they only have a minority of owners and those on the EAP are not supposed to be using it, or talking about it for that matter, you can assume you are not alone.

boaterva

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2016
Northern Virginia, USA
Looks like they are finally staring EA for this on the S and X. You might have seen recent twitter posts from Elon about Engineering Review for ES this weekend. So perhaps there will be another update soon.

He also said the best step would be self parking I believe. :D

Keith909man

Apr 25, 2017
Tacoma wa
Looks like they are finally staring EA for this on the S and X. You might have seen recent twitter posts from Elon about Engineering Review for ES this weekend. So perhaps there will be another update soon.

He also said the best step would be self parking I believe. :D

Not recent at all. My S has this for almost 2 months now.

I don’t see those tweets?

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC