Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ERROR: server failed to response. Is the server running?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have multiple Teslas on our account: 3 Model 3, 2 Model S and a Model X. We also have solar and Powerwalls. We have never seen any of the issues mentioned in this thread.

What phones and version of the app are people using? We have various Samsung and Google phones and tablets on version 3.10.0 of the app.

I'm on ver 3.10 on both of my devices iPhone (work) and android (personal)

I had tried to log out delete all the app completely n log back in no luck

We have multiple Teslas on our account: 3 Model 3, 2 Model S and a Model X. We also have solar and Powerwalls. We have never seen any of the issues mentioned in this thread.

What phones and version of the app are people using? We have various Samsung and Google phones and tablets on version 3.10.0 of the app.

I really don't believe it's related to the device as it was happening on my device then I updated everything (including to the newest iOS version) and it's still happening. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, tried hard reset on the M3, and other folks in this thread are using Androids and seeing it.

It would make a lot of sense if it was tied to some promo thing like @malventano mentioned. I'm just happy that it's not blocking me from using the functions of the app...