Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Europe, let the games begin!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still a few US barracks and bases, but military personnel are now issued license plates of the city/town nearest to that particular installation. Those who bring their personal US vehicles with them may do so unmodified, so there there are still lots of red turn indicators on the roadways.

I must admit I can't remember when I saw the last car with red turn signals over here. All the barracks in our area have been closed long ago (Hanau, Aschaffenburg, Babenhausen, Hardheim, Wertheim, Bad Mergentheim, Würzburg, Kitzingen, to name but a few).

I did the test drive this morning in a red Performance at Chambourcy (near Paris). What a car. I'm chomping at the bit now. They told me I should get a delivery date very soon. Sorry I didn't check the color of the blinkers...

Here's to hope you receive your car soon. With so many of the speed cameras reportedly destroyed, now's a good time to enjoy it!

Thanks ! Although I admit I'm very good with not speeding (but maybe that's because I don't have a Tesla yet...)

Two things for next time y'all there vote:
1. Those freakin' freeway tolls are ridiculous. I paid $500 to drive through, from BE to IT. How does everyone accept that? Booooo!
2. If the freeway speed limit is supposed to be 130, then keep it at 130. Along most of my route it was 130 - 90 - 110 - 130 - 100 - 90 -130 and so on, for no discernible reason.

Enjoy your Tesla and, should you feel like packing a can of spray paint, feel free to empty it on one of those cameras accidentally placed right where the speed limit changes from 130 to 90 on a downhill straight!

Liberte! Egalite! Electricite!