Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European pricing and configurator now live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Government incentives for plug-in electric vehicles - Wikipedia

Also "best" chart I found, but it is outdated and not entirely correct.
MjMyMTM2OQ.jpeg

That map is wrong... at least with regards to Germany where we have 0 vehicles taxes and € 4k incentives. So it need to be orange as well.

News from Germany. The incentive is as of Dec 18th not approved for the 3 and the authorities clarify this is due to missing documents.

Thats not good as the holiday season starts soon and they may not work on that part if Tesla delays proving the documents.

Having said that Germany may be delayed in their ability to order the 3 depending if Tesla is open ordering regardless. Thats all clearly in the interest of the German Auto industry and you may call it a coincidence but I would not be surprised if its more than that.

Regardless if you are able to get the incentive after once the 3 is on the list and you order before people will be hesitant and tend to wait until the situation is cleared. Also the time frame for the incentive is until June 30th and every days passing by is a day less people will be able to order with incentive.

Verified account
23h23 hours ago
Das BAFA erhält derzeit viele Fragen zum Tesla Model 3, daher hier ein update von uns: Das Model 3 kann auf die Liste der förderfähigen Fahrzeuge aufgenommen werden, sobald ein vollständiger Antrag des Herstellers vorliegt. Derzeit liegen noch keine vollständigen Unterlagen vor.

DusyzBDW4AAOsw9.jpg

BAFA Bund (@BAFA_Bund) | Twitter

P.S. not sure why they put a Daimler pic in their response. Kind of telling....

Noch kein Umweltbonus für Tesla Model 3 / Was Käufer wissen müssen • emobly

Alex on Twitter

Last edited:
Finally saw a Model 3 in real life, that thing is beautiful! Even my brother was surprised about the quality and styling, he always thought Teslas was a bit boring and plain.

For info, the Tesla advisor in the shop told me he expects that they would be able to perform test drives in February or March.

As for configurator and prices in Denmark they are currently waiting for a voting in our parliament regarding tax reduction on EV's happening tomorrow. This should fairly easy be accepted and Tesla should be able to provide prices and configurator within a few days.

Last edited:
News from Denmark, both me and my father got the configurator open!

Dad: 1st reservation holder, non-owner
Me: 20th January 2018, non-owner

My dad has already ordered his Model 3, Deepblue metallic, 19" wheels and EAP.
I am still waiting for a cheaper version.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• TeslaModel3_1.png
    TeslaModel3_1.png
    815.8 KB · Views: 83
  • TeslaModel3_2.png
    TeslaModel3_2.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 85
  • TeslaModel3_3.png
    TeslaModel3_3.png
    528.6 KB · Views: 84
  • TeslaModel3_4.png