Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow Europeans

Today I got a meil announcing the european service options. More info if you follow the internet link.

Similar to US options. Price higher because Euro is more than US$.

Notice the Address in the Netherlands in the bottom.

modbartop_670_79.png
header_service_drip.jpg

Tesla Service includes everything you need to keep your Model S in great condition. We’re currently expanding our European service network to better serve you. By the end of 2013, over 90% of reservation holders in Europe will be within 100km of a Tesla Service Centre.

Annual inspections of your Model S with Tesla Service are highly recommended, but remain optional. For convenience, you might elect to prepay a four year service plan and save up to €600, or pay for each service visit separately (GBP pricing will be available closer to the start of right hand drive production). Our optional Tesla Rangers Service gives you the added benefit of technicians who come to you – whether at home or the office: we will meet you at the most convenient location for you.

Four year service plans are available for purchase at time of order and up to 30 days after you have taken delivery of your Model S. Learn more about available service plans.

We want you to have fun driving your Model S and recognise that this comes with the peace of mind that great service provides. Visit our service page to find your nearest service centre and if you have any additional questions, please email us at [email protected].

td_logo_bottom.jpgTesla Motors Netherlands BV |
Atlasstraat 7 t/m 9 | 5047 RG Tilburg, Netherlands
Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

Go to Tesla's homepage, select USA for region, and then go to this page:
Tesla Service | Tesla Motors

There it says:

That's the one I want!

For me, that's far insufficient, as I will drive about 50.000kms a year.
There is no adequate "service plan" for people like me.
Tesla definitely needs to consider this market as well.
Am I the only one who is planning to drive more than 25.000kms a year?

Seems like we can, just like the USA 4 year plan: "
VIERJARIG ONDERHOUD INCLUSIEF SERVICE OP LOCATIE"
Am I blind?

I followed the link in the e-mail: Service | Tesla Motors

For an additional fee, Tesla Rangers can come to your home or office to perform most maintenance and warranty repairs.
Optional Ranger Service
* €2 per roundtrip km from the nearest Tesla service center, with a minimum charge of €100 (rates may vary by country).

The Dutch website shows it however: Service | Tesla Motors