Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed MONTE CENERI / RIVERA, there're 5 stalls. I got there at 3AM tonight. Probably the 1st one to charge...One stall still has wrapping tape on the cord. I had to look for it with GPS coordinates.

IMG_2306.jpg
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2308.jpg

Current KickStarter live projects!

That center photo of 3 in MMV's Monte Ceneri post makes it look as though the (presumably petrol) filing station in the background of the SpC's has one magnificently appropriate logo!!!!!

This morning I parked at a charger in front of the headquarters of the largest Hungarian electricity provider. While I was playing with the cable, a silver Tesla with Austrian (Vienna) plates parked behind me. We chatted for a few minutes. It turned out the guys in the car were Tesla employees on their way to a meeting with the power company about the first SC in Hungary. Their title on their business card is 'Senior Project Developer, Supercharger Deployment DACH and Eastern Europe'. (Would anyone know what DACH is?)

They said they are contemplating 2 SC's in Hungary. One outside of Budapest (on the way from Vienna) and another on the south bank of Balaton (on the way to Croatia / Slovenia).

They also mentioned they were in Poland last week.

Exciting developments...

Q4 2014 Shareholder Letter:

Our charging solutions are becoming even more widespread,
helping our customers to conveniently travel much further away
from home. In Q4, we installed a quarterly record of 125
Supercharger stations, and now have 380 Supercharger stations
energized globally. As an extension of our Supercharger
network, hotels and popular destinations have been installing our
high-powered wall connectors at such a rapid pace that we are
now coordinating these efforts as a Destination Charging
program. Almost 900 locations in Asia and North America
currently have 1,600 Tesla connectors installed. We plan to