Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to supercharge.info the reall SuC is now under construction outside Hamburg:) I don't understand German at all and I couldn't find any picture in the linked thread that conformed it so if someone how understand German maybe could look it up we can get more information.

Waldlaubersheim is working
a545f1fd5c1e44dc5bbc5b43d38b6dfe.jpg
b8cbdd5cb1a6b02283b66d41c17d825c.jpg

According to supercharge.info the reall SuC is now under construction outside Hamburg:) I don't understand German at all and I couldn't find any picture in the linked thread that conformed it so if someone how understand German maybe could look it up we can get more information.

Info was a little sketchy. Digging machine arrived on site. No real proof yet in the form of Tesla marked crates. Fits with earlier info about construction start and expected opening in March so I took the chance of setting it to under construction.

Wow, Calais just popped up! That's great news :) Seems like a temp one though with just 2 stalls.

Widooh, from Middelburg you can now skip Gent, and go via Terneuzen-Brugge. Also, you will not have to charge long at Calais, just enough to get you to Maidstone. For me it should also be possible t use this route (280 km, via a lot of 80-100 km roads) Will cost only 20 minutes more, but I safe charging at Gent and will have to charge only for 15 minutes at Calais to reach Maidstone were I charged at 118kW last time.

Still nothing in Spain, despite a map @ Teslamotors website that still says "coming soon" (and no inputs about those 3 SuCs on supercharge.info either)...

Capture.PNG

And so, this 2015 expansion map (from Tesla Motors website as well) seems even more unrealistic to me...
Capture2.PNG

Anyone knows why the deployment is taking so long in Spain?