Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news from germany, we have two new locations for supercharging:
First is under construction with eight ports
Maxi-Autohof Wilnsdorf
Elkersberg 2
57234 Wilnsdorf in Germany
IMG_0325.JPG

Pic from this morning, see also http://www.tff-forum.de/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1453&start=180#p19502

Second is
Maxi-Autohof Mogendorf
Reimersheck 3
56424 Mogendorf
Not under construction yet, but confirmed...

I am impressed by the great progress of supercharger installation in Germany:)

What about some superchargers close to the borders of Germany or along the main routes to other countries?
I travel a lot to Austria and Italy for holiday.
A supercharger at the A 12 in Austria or at the Brenner Autobahn A22 would be awesome!

Where does anybody else travel for holiday?!

Last edited:
That was really a quick update of the WM website! Seems they took full advantage of 9h time zone difference from CH to CA.

Germany has its first operational supercharger, too. It is located in Jettingen. Other sites (Bad Rappenau, Aichstetten) approach completion really fast. Time to update the wiki map!

@Widodh
Oosterhout 112 km
Wilnsdorf 315 km
Bad Rappenau 249 km
Jettingen 205 km
Innsbruck 277 km

Looks like you should make it relatively easily

Edit: Using your destination it's an extra 90 km and 1 hour of driving, but no slow charge and no slow lane necessary

@Widodh
Oosterhout 112 km
Wilnsdorf 315 km
Bad Rappenau 249 km
Jettingen 205 km
Innsbruck 277 km

Looks like you should make it relatively easily

Edit: Using your destination it's an extra 90 km and 1 hour of driving, but no slow charge and no slow lane necessary

Also I think the chargers at Autohof Aichstetten are going online the next days. Here is a photo I took yesterday.
IMG_1707.JPG

From there Innsbruck is under 250km.