Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not when you're looking to the South! I want Bremen and Hamburg!!! (angry child mode: ON) :tongue:

But on a more serious note now, really nice to see that soon 100% of Norway will be covered!!
Indeed! My winter trip is ON! Going to Setermoen in January on my brand new Nokian Hakka R2s :)

Really impressed on how fast this rollout is going.

Seriously does anyone know anything about what is happening with Bremen ? It's been listed as coming soon now for almost 6 months, and the next phase winter 2014-2015 is almost here and still no construction :( I'm passing there in February with my S60 so would REALLY love that they got that one up ...

Cobos

Seriously does anyone know anything about what is happening with Bremen ? It's been listed as coming soon now for almost 6 months, and the next phase winter 2014-2015 is almost here and still no construction :( I'm passing there in February with my S60 so would REALLY love that they got that one up ...

Cobos
I don't know anything specific about that SuperCharger, but I know some people inside Tesla.

In general, they are doing their best, but it could be that a local landlord/owner is giving them problems with installing a SuperCharger there. Maybe there is a capacity issue in the local grid which needs to be resolved first. Those things can take time.

He, he, I found this post on Tesla's Facebook page
d895381b6d18c4f4a7ab184ec5ac1149.jpg

I think is a secret, also verona will open before the end of the year, but I don't know where, I will investigate

Modena is outside the hi way not like dorno, it is at this hotel park Hotel Modena 4 stelle Hotel Fini Baia del Re Modena | Sito Ufficiale | Meeting Hotel a Modena | Alberghi 4 stelle vicino Modena |

Very cool that there will be a Supercharger near the birthplace of Ferrari. Il Cavallino Rampante better wake up and smell the electrons. Even their poor performance in F1 this season can be traced to stubbornness in not climbing the electrical drive learning curve fast enough.

I don't know anything specific about that SuperCharger, but I know some people inside Tesla.

In general, they are doing their best, but it could be that a local landlord/owner is giving them problems with installing a SuperCharger there. Maybe there is a capacity issue in the local grid which needs to be resolved first. Those things can take time.
Yeah but Bremen is a fairly big city. Anywhere near Bremen is fine by me. All the land at the reststops near Bremen can't be owned by the same landlord, they should have been able to find an alternative by now? It's the one hole in their entire connection from Spain to Norway...
Please use your contacts if you have any, and see what you can find out? And a 24h Hamburg SC while you are at it :)

Cobos

Total new live Supercharger stations in Europe 2013: 14

January = 0
February = 0
March = 0
April = 0
May = 0
June = 0
July = 0
August = 6
September = 0
October = 0
November = 0
December = 8

Total new live Supercharger stations in Europe 2014 (so far): 89

January = 0
February = 0
March = 0
April = 2
May = 3
June = 5
July = 23
August = 13
September = 10
October = 13
November = 20 (so far)
December = ?

Most of the progress in Europe has been realised since July 2014.