Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Basics would be private map where it is visibele in what area people live that are positive about changing cars for the holidays.....
At least a username from TMC forum so people can PM
But maybe others have ideas on this as well.....
And I think we need a topic to discuss challenges regarding Insurance etc. hoping there are experts among us....

In many places you can simply rent a S.... I doubt people would be ok with it to give up there transportation for 2 weeks orso... I think maybe better luck if Tesla would facilitate something like this, for a small fee rent the car to owners initiated from your own SC.

And nice to see the construction started by Aabenraa - well Rødekro, Denmark to be precise. Given that my wife's home town and the place in DK we visit is Haderslev, well this is rather practical.

Still need that Hamburg gap closed a bit though. However, we abandoned the idea to go to DK this Xmas and it will be at Easter now.

Schermata 2014-10-30 alle 09.45.23.png
Can you please send us the location and a photo if you can, so that we can request to Blueshift to put it in his Supercharger map?

Thanks, and I'm really excited about this second SC in Italy!

I'm not sure they start buld, but two sign is more than a confirmation, I tesla said we will have second supercharge for the end of Novembrer and a dot will appear on the coming soon map.
The only Autogril near modena that have two side is the Area di Servizio Secchia Est - Modena, Emilia-Romagna ... ciao

And nice to see the construction started by Aabenraa - well Rødekro, Denmark to be precise. Given that my wife's home town and the place in DK we visit is Haderslev, well this is rather practical.

Still need that Hamburg gap closed a bit though. However, we abandoned the idea to go to DK this Xmas and it will be at Easter now.

I used the Tesla Motors Service Centre in Hamburg last week, great service. Also got free coffee, WiFi and a cosy chat. Be aware they only have two stalls, and the area might be closed off at night or Sundays. You can call ahead on +49 40 87408112 to check. Of course, a proper 24/7 supercharger location (outside of the city), is quite welcome - and needed.

Gävle and Ödeshög in Sweden under construction - does anyone know when they are planned to be operational? I was thinking of a road trip to Gävle and could find good use of both of these locations.

So Superchargers now shows a SuC under construction in Saltdal, Norway. That makes the trip from Mosjøen to Innhavet easier!

Can't wait for the trip. Through Sweden I'll go to Norway and have a super cool trip this winter :)

Setermoen SuC is now finished. It's the northernmost supercharger in the world, with a higher latitude than the Bering straits.

Construction has started on all the other northern Norwegian supercharger sites: Grong, Mosjøen, Saltdal and Innhavet.

An alternative route from Oslo to Trondheim has also been opened today with superchargers in Elverum and Alvdal. Slightly shorter and you don't have to drive across the mountains.

Rumor has it that Tesla wants to place a supercharger site in Stjørdal north-east of Trondheim, but that there is problem with getting sufficient power there or lack of transformer capacity.

Setermoen SuC is now finished. It's the northernmost supercharger in the world, with a higher latitude than the Bering straits.

Construction has started on all the other northern Norwegian supercharger sites: Grong, Mosjøen, Saltdal and Innhavet.

An alternative route from Oslo to Trondheim has also been opened today with superchargers in Elverum and Alvdal. Slightly shorter and you don't have to drive across the mountains.

Rumor has it that Tesla wants to place a supercharger site in Stjørdal north-east of Trondheim, but that there is problem with getting sufficient power there or lack of transformer capacity.

Awesome! I've monitoring those closely for my trip to the far north in January!

I will charge at Setermoen!

These 2 new SuC will be tested in less than 2 weeks, when I drive up to Trondheim :)

On my way back, I am planning to take a detour and drive through the Atlantic Ocean Road: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD9I_OYo5qU
- if the weather allows it, of course

I used the Tesla Motors Service Centre in Hamburg last week, great service. Also got free coffee, WiFi and a cosy chat. Be aware they only have two stalls, and the area might be closed off at night or Sundays. You can call ahead on +49 40 87408112 to check. Of course, a proper 24/7 supercharger location (outside of the city), is quite welcome - and needed.

Gävle and Ödeshög in Sweden under construction - does anyone know when they are planned to be operational? I was thinking of a road trip to Gävle and could find good use of both of these locations.
I know that this is in Swedish but there you can at least se picture and dates of how long they have come. Elbil som familjebil Tesla Model S | Hur fungerar det att ha en elbil som enda bil i familjen?

Does anybody know the status of "Blindenmarkt, Austria"? I want to drive to Budapest next week and that Supercharger would be a useful addition.

I haven't seen an update on Blindenmarkt for quite some time. You can, however, drive to Budapest without it. Mühldorf and Salzburg are both 320km from the Vienna SC, and Hengersberg is 327km from Vienna. I have done Salzburg to Vienna many times (never in rain/snow or extreme cold temperatures though).

Let me know if I can help you with (free) charging in Budapest.

Enjoy your trip!