Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an update on the rollout in Palmanova? That's a vital location for charging.
for the fun of it, take a look at what they do in France with the superchargers...

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...=56695984075220be04514b115781c0d5&oe=552E7DAF

Shameful!

And more, a lot more:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elektrica/1573256939552859

Typical French parking. They park wherever they can. Rules are just rules - not be taken seriously. And bumpers are for pushing the other cars to make room for yours... If we go to France with our S we will never park in the city streets - and be sceptic about public parking garages too...

Good find!
For reference I will post the images here.

Today: (grey are planned locations for near future?)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420808096.091724.jpg

2015:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420808144.726123.jpg

2016:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420808159.146159.jpg

Typical French parking. They park wherever they can. Rules are just rules - not be taken seriously. And bumpers are for pushing the other cars to make room for yours... If we go to France with our S we will never park in the city streets - and be sceptic about public parking garages too...

I think the cable would be long enough to park your Model S right behind that sucker, plug it in, and block his way out. That's what I would do.

Last edited:
There is now 212 km between the SuC in Busdorf and Bad Fallingsbostel and when they have built a new SuC in south Denmark around Mario wish is among coming soon it will be 260 km between that and Bad Fallingsbostel so I don't think it's going to be any SuC around Hamburg

If I'm not wrong, the Hamburg SuC (2 stalls at the service center) is now listed as a full time supercharger on Tesla Motors website. This might mean it is now accesible 24/7? It is outside the Service Center in any case, the only worry was to get inside the industrial area during working hours, but the fact it is listed now might suggest the guards can open the gates to Model S owners needind a charge.

If I'm not wrong, the Hamburg SuC (2 stalls at the service center) is now listed as a full time supercharger on Tesla Motors website. This might mean it is now accesible 24/7? It is outside the Service Center in any case, the only worry was to get inside the industrial area during working hours, but the fact it is listed now might suggest the guards can open the gates to Model S owners needind a charge.

Are you sure? I just looked at the website:

2 Supercharger stalls, available during opening hours