Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
exit plessi museum
I have guessed where this might be and added that guess to supercharge.info. Please give a position or a more detailed explanation. Google maps does not know where the Plessi Museum is. I would also like to know how many stalls are in process.

The text I find suggest there is an Autogrill close by and that this is on the old customs station on the Austrian-Italian border. The position given by Yelp and other such sites is on the middle of the A22 almost down by the Gardasee. Very strange....

image.jpg
image.jpg
I have guessed where this might be and added that guess to supercharge.info. Please give a position or a more detailed explanation. Google maps does not know where the Plessi Museum is. I would also like to know how many stalls are in process.

The text I find suggest there is an Autogrill close by and that this is on the old customs station on the Austrian-Italian border. The position given by Yelp and other such sites is on the middle of the A22 almost down by the Gardasee. Very strange....

This looks to be one of the most scenically beautiful superchargers.

There is also a charging time advantage putting a Supercharger at the top of a pass. You deplete the battery adding to the potential energy of the car gaining altitude and can then charge more quickly with a lower state of charge at the top of the pass. You can then drive far on little battery going down the other side of the pass.

The last time I drove Brenner Pass was 25 years ago in a rented Fiat 500. I would very much enjoy doing it again in a Model S. :cool:

Affi.JPG
Hi,
Are you sure, that this one is construction for Tesla Motors? Based on these pictures it could be anything for electric cars. Still crossing fingers, but just would like to see some proofs.

Lavori di realizzazione posti auto esterni per veicoli elettrici translation is : Work in progress to build charger for elettric car, a frind of mine go there and see, is for Tesla, no doubt

Also the security director is the same of Affi supercharge constrution, check the name!!!

Last edited:
Good news! I'm excited about this year's sc expansion in Europe. What do you think sales will be like in Finland?
Last year Tesla sold 94 Model S in Finland but now with duel motors, SuC start building out and the new 70D it may start selling more. Have also heard that they will open a new SeC in Finland this year wish will help it a bit. Right now car comes from Finland to the SeC in Stockholm, Sweden if they have problem, which is little problematic.