Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Charger Maps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Proposal: OCM should add a concept of "collections" so that it would be easy to list:
- favoured routes (e.g. I have lots of tacit knowledge about driving Scotland - England in a Roadster)
- tourist trails (e.g. The one ZCW set up in mid Wales)
- specific initiatives (e.g. The plugged-in places, the Quebec chargers, the UK and DACH Tesla HPCs)

This would ease and codify for later use the responses to threads like the one about charging in upstate NY (which is really about how to transit between one area and another) or Kevin's question ("how do I drive to Switzerland").

Proposal: OCM should add a concept of "collections" so that it would be easy to list:
- favoured routes (e.g. I have lots of tacit knowledge about driving Scotland - England in a Roadster)
- tourist trails (e.g. The one ZCW set up in mid Wales)
- specific initiatives (e.g. The plugged-in places, the Quebec chargers, the UK and DACH Tesla HPCs)

This would ease and codify for later use the responses to threads like the one about charging in upstate NY (which is really about how to transit between one area and another) or Kevin's question ("how do I drive to Switzerland").

This would be nice for an app using openchargemap
but openchargemap has no intention to become a app-provider

you can already select your plugs by provider or plug

Hi jcstp. I respectfully disagree. It is not a function of the many apps but of the core database (which OCM is).

If I build a Collection in one app I want other users to be able to access it whichever app they are using.

Selecting by provider is indeed a form of collection - just a fixed function one. It doesn't help if I want to select by scenic routes or charging along a highway.