Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Wheels Direct

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone taken a look at this website evwheelsdirect.com?

The prices seem to be better than what T-Sportline is offering for their wheels. They offer 18", 19", and 20" wheels and apparently they fit the OEM tires that come with the car.

I am not very knowledgeable about wheels so I was hoping someone who knows more than I do could provide their thoughts.

Thanks,

Puneet

• Informative
Reactions: Pkmmte
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone taken a look at this website evwheelsdirect.com?

The prices seem to be better than what T-Sportline is offering for their wheels. They offer 18", 19", and 20" wheels and apparently they fit the OEM tires that come with the car.

I am not very knowledgeable about wheels so I was hoping someone who knows more than I do could provide their thoughts.

Thanks,

Puneet

This may help you.

I, personally, ordered the TSportline 19" wheels yesterday. Just seem a little nicer to me.

@pxthree, yes I saw that video on the website. It just seemed more like a sales pitch. Also wasn't sure of the quality of the wheels and was hoping someone who purchased from them could offer their opinions. I know T-Sportline offers a good quality product but wanted to know how these stack up. The price is nice.

Reactions: Pkmmte
What's the weight of these wheels VS factory?

This^^^ is important to me. M3OC resident tire guy weighed You You Xue’s 19” Tesla Sport wheels with the stock ContiPro RX Tire’s at 48 lbs. The tires weigh 23 lbs. The wheel with TPMS sensor/valve is 25 lbs. 25 lbs is a really good weight for a 19” x 8.5” factory wheel. I’m personally not interested in any wheel over that weight.

@JimmyAZ I agree with you. I think Ben Sullins is kind of a sell out. I use to watch his Youtube Channel which was all about the Model 3, but now that he has a 3 and an S, he is basically anti-selling the 3 and now he is pushing these wheels. I was hoping someone on this forums has experience with this company so I can have a better idea of the quality of the product.

@JimmyAZ I agree with you. I think Ben Sullins is kind of a sell out. I use to watch his Youtube Channel which was all about the Model 3, but now that he has a 3 and an S, he is basically anti-selling the 3 and now he is pushing these wheels. I was hoping someone on this forums has experience with this company so I can have a better idea of the quality of the product.
So funny....I, too, have decided Ben is a sell out/whore! Kinda funny that multiple people are coming to that conclusion! Hard to ignorehus Free navD, S facelift, springs, wheels, etc.

So funny....I, too, have decided Ben is a sell out/whore! Kinda funny that multiple people are coming to that conclusion! Hard to ignorehus Free navD, S facelift, springs, wheels, etc.

Jeez, and I thought these Youtubers were in it just to spread the love of the cars ;)

@rocketshipp85 please keep us posted on your thoughts of these wheels. I would like to know. If they are good, I may buy them also. The price is better than t-Sportline's who I am also considering.

As I mentioned before, I thought the TSportline wheels look a little nicer build to me which is why I ordered those in the Metallic Gray. I used a promo link to get $100 off which also helped me justify the price difference. Here's the link to use T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories