Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex All Weather Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a bad looking mat if you have the carbon fiber interior. Here in Boston, I’d be concerned that they don’t have a lip, but perhaps the pattern keep the water from slushing around.

I also bought the tuxmat and they are great looking “leather like” which to me work better for the look I’m going for (more estate jaguar than weight reduction racer).

Does anyone have the below mats? I currently have the 3D Maxspider’s and while I love the look of them, they don’t fit my new 2019 rear floor and also they are extremely slippery when wet. I’m hoping the Evannex mats aren’t as slippery. I don’t care for the look of the Weathertech’s and similar others. I like the grey/carbon fiber look.

EVANNEX All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model S

We basically have the exact same car, color, and now also same floormats, lol (3D MaxSpider). I thought the fit is great, front and back. I love how it's snug right up to every edge, much better than the Tesla/WeatherTechs. I don't recall it being slippery on rainy days though. Could it also be the type of shoes?

We basically have the exact same car, color, and now also same floormats, lol (3D MaxSpider). I thought the fit is great, front and back. I love how it's snug right up to every edge, much better than the Tesla/WeatherTechs. I don't recall it being slippery on rainy days though. Could it also be the type of shoes?

I’ve had several people complain about how slippery they are. It seems to be most slippery after I clean them with water or interior cleaner.

I’ve had several people complain about how slippery they are. It seems to be most slippery after I clean them with water or interior cleaner.

Interesting. I will try to pay more attention to this. I haven't had anyone complain yet. If anything, a buddy asked about it because he wanted the exact same set for his Model 3. Let us know how the Evannex set is if you go forward with it.

I have the TuxMat and I have to say they are the best mats I have ever had. They almost look like leather.

I have these too and there are a few issues:
- Drivers side mat doesn't fit under the seat when you move the seat up (wife's car, she isn't as tall as I) so the tuxmat just kinda folds in. Not optimal.
- You have to add Velcro around the car to hold the mat down on the side where there is no place to clip it. The Velcro glue eventually comes off.
- Canadian company. Made in China.

They do look great in a black interior.

I got my Evannex mats today and unfortunately they have the same issue that the 3D Spidermax mats have where it doesn't lie flush on the rear mats. I even checked with them first and was told they would fit nicely. I am asking for a refund and will send back. I will try the TuxMat's now.
I
IMG_2615.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS
IMO, the absolute best are 3DMaxpider Classics, which have a looped carpet weave instead of rubber surface. They look awesome and can still be easily washed given rubber backing. I heard they were being discontinued, but there may still be some left on Amazon. FYI, I have these in rear of my 2018 Model S and they fit perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-...er+classic&qid=1582246178&s=automotive&sr=1-1

Last edited:
IMO, the absolute best are 3DMaxpider Classics, which have a looped carpet weave instead of rubber surface. They look awesome and can still be easily washed given rubber backing. I heard they were being discontinued, but there may still be some left on Amazon. FYI, I have these in rear of my 2018 Model S and they fit perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/3D-MAXpider-...er+classic&qid=1582246178&s=automotive&sr=1-1
That looks like it would be a royal pain in the butt to clean when there's a concentrated concoction of dried salt/mud and stones that was wet intially and dried in the weaves of the carpet. It definitely doesn't look like it would work in areas where salt and mud is dumped on the roads. I could be wrong and it's not an issue.

That looks like it would be a royal pain in the butt to clean when there's a concentrated concoction of dried salt/mud and stones that was wet intially and dried in the weaves of the carpet. It definitely doesn't look like it would work in areas where salt and mud is dumped on the roads. I could be wrong and it's not an issue.
You can literally hose them off and scrub if necessary. The fiber weave is very thin (1/4"), just enough to provide softer texture. But I live in Calif. of course, and use these year-round. Probably not the best for winter salt / mud.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverGS