Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex sunshade sunshield on sunroof review on a Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the Evannex windshield and sunroof sun shields. I made a quick video review of it. They fit well and do a great job of blocking the sun. I do worry about the suction cups if I ever accidentally open the sunroof and on the rear roof glass, with a 2 & 5 year old in the back will they pull it down.

Just got the Evannex windshield and sunroof sun shields. I made a quick video review of it. They fit well and do a great job of blocking the sun. I do worry about the suction cups if I ever accidentally open the sunroof and on the rear roof glass, with a 2 & 5 year old in the back will they pull it down.
I bought sunshades directly from HeatShield, which is the manufacturer, and I've had nothing but problems with these shades.

First of all, I had to return the rear lift gate shade because it kept falling off, even though they sent me many different suction cups to replace what was on the original shade.

Now, the suction cups for the rear shade for the sunroof are failing, and the shade no longer stays put. In addition, the windshield shade arrived creased, so that over the past year it has sagged and no longer covers the windshield.

HeatShield does NOT stand behind its product, which is very disappointing especially since their sunshades were recommended here on the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 31