TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

EVs in my town.

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by ai4px, Aug 18, 2018.

1. ai4px

ai4px Member

I was in a local car parts store trying to buy some seat covers for my little Bolt. The covers didn't fit so I returned them. Told the clerk my little electric car's seats were very narrow. He lit up on that... he said "I've seen two teslas in town in the last couple of days". Cool.... he goes on to say one of them on Hwy 521 just yesterday that was red. I pulled out my cellphone and showed him our MS, and he said yes, that one! I asked was the other one silver? Yes, he says, have you seen it too? I said Yes, it's my mother's.... lol

• Funny x 2
  2. Seawind300

Seawind300 Member

3. ai4px

ai4px Member

Most seat covers I've seen in the past few weeks have sitching designed to rip when airbags go off. The ones on CARid.com are very much custom for this feature.