Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor EVS Motors is your exclusive Authorized PhotoSync Window Film Installer & Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got any good pics of a 3 with photosync?
Great question, here's the sides done in Photosync 35%:

DSC09463.JPG

Reactions: Boourns
Alright @EVS Motors here's a question. It may even be a dumb question, but maybe you can help me out.

See the table about 1/2 way down: Spectra PhotoSync® | Prestige

How is it possible that the lighter colors of photosync have better IR rejection?

Good question, IR can fluctuate within a film line, but keep in mind it only accounts for about 55% of TSER. TSER is the best measure of overall performance of a window film. When comparing film performance between/within brands, TSER is the measurement you want to look at. I invite you to compare Photosync's TSER numbers with any other film in the market, as long as you're comparing the same shade (VLT%) for both films.

• Informative
Reactions: Boourns
Summer is about to roll through and we're already feeling the effects! The X gives such an incredible "open feel" because of the large windows, but that also means more heat. We're combating this with Photosync 35% for the sides/back and 75% on the front windshield. This will definitely keep the interior comfortable during the summer time and help keep the kw usage down as much as possible, since the AC won't have to fight so hard.

FYI, the back windows on the X come naturally darker from factory. They don't block any if much heat at all--it's mainly aesthetics. It's not a film, so it can't be removed, but it can be tinted over. This is why even though the same film is used throughout the sides and back of the car, the back windows look darker.

PM me if you have any questions!

DSC09661.JPG
DSC09662.JPG
DSC09665.JPG

DSC09690.JPG

New Model X coming in for Photosync window film, the highest heat blocking performance we've seen in the market today. All the windows are getting tinted including the front. Once this is done, we'll clean the X up and get it ready for an entire car ClearGuard Nano ppf protection, dash cam installation, and ceramic coating application.

For clients whose primary concern is maximum heat rejection, I invite you to take a look at Photosync and compare TSER numbers (with VLT% being exactly equal) between other brands you're considering.

DSC09753.JPG
Quick picture of a Model 3 that just received Photosync 35 on the sides. We'll be blocking heat on the front windshield as well as ClearGuard Nano protecting the full front end from stone chips. Check out my ClearGuard Nano thread to see pictures on that once they get uploaded.

Summer is full effect and Teslas are definitely feeling it with all the massive windows. If you have super sensitive skin, can't stand the heat, or just to experience a much more comfortable interior, I can only recommend Photosync for the best heat rejection film in the market.
DSC09973.JPG

The weeks are getting hotter and hotter. Is your car able to take on the heat--better question, are you?

Photosync is the premier heat rejecting window film for clients looking for the absolute highest heat rejecting film in the market.

35363345_10156677218333338_3370867144819474432_n.jpg

35067601_10156677218263338_7123206739339509760_o.jpg

So exciting to see all the Model 3's arriving! This one is getting Photosync on ALL windows! The ultimate setup you could possibly do to block the most amount of heat possible, period. I invite anyone to come by our shop to FEEL the difference that Photosync can do for you.
DSC00079.JPG
DSC00077.JPG