TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor EVS Motors is your exclusive Authorized PhotoSync Window Film Installer & Dealer

Discussion in 'Texas' started by EVS Motors, Oct 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

Got any good pics of a 3 with photosync?

2. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Great question, here's the sides done in Photosync 35%:

DSC09463.JPG

• Like x 1
  3. CjRichMar

CjRichMar Member

Hello,
    I just picked up my Model 3 on Saturday and I'd like to get the front and rear windows tinted. Can I get a quote for both with the 1 and 2 piece difference for the rear window?

Thanks

• Like x 1
  4. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Hi, I'm sending you a PM. Thanks!

5. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

MX in for Ceraluxe sides/back and Photosync on the front windshield. DSC09503.JPG

6. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

Alright @EVS Motors here's a question. It may even be a dumb question, but maybe you can help me out.

See the table about 1/2 way down: Spectra PhotoSync® | Prestige

How is it possible that the lighter colors of photosync have better IR rejection?

7. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Good question, IR can fluctuate within a film line, but keep in mind it only accounts for about 55% of TSER. TSER is the best measure of overall performance of a window film. When comparing film performance between/within brands, TSER is the measurement you want to look at. I invite you to compare Photosync's TSER numbers with any other film in the market, as long as you're comparing the same shade (VLT%) for both films.

• Informative x 1
  8. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Summer is about to roll through and we're already feeling the effects! The X gives such an incredible "open feel" because of the large windows, but that also means more heat. We're combating this with Photosync 35% for the sides/back and 75% on the front windshield. This will definitely keep the interior comfortable during the summer time and help keep the kw usage down as much as possible, since the AC won't have to fight so hard.

FYI, the back windows on the X come naturally darker from factory. They don't block any if much heat at all--it's mainly aesthetics. It's not a film, so it can't be removed, but it can be tinted over. This is why even though the same film is used throughout the sides and back of the car, the back windows look darker.

PM me if you have any questions!

DSC09661.JPG DSC09662.JPG DSC09665.JPG

9. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

DSC09690.JPG

New Model X coming in for Photosync window film, the highest heat blocking performance we've seen in the market today. All the windows are getting tinted including the front. Once this is done, we'll clean the X up and get it ready for an entire car ClearGuard Nano ppf protection, dash cam installation, and ceramic coating application.

For clients whose primary concern is maximum heat rejection, I invite you to take a look at Photosync and compare TSER numbers (with VLT% being exactly equal) between other brands you're considering.

10. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

#50 EVS Motors, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    Photosync on all the windows in progress! Summer is coming and Houston is starting to feel the burn. DSC09739.JPG
    After Pictures--35% on the sides/back and 75% on the front windshield.
    DSC09748.JPG DSC09751.JPG

• Like x 1
  11. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

DSC09753.JPG Quick picture of a Model 3 that just received Photosync 35 on the sides. We'll be blocking heat on the front windshield as well as ClearGuard Nano protecting the full front end from stone chips. Check out my ClearGuard Nano thread to see pictures on that once they get uploaded.

12. GoneCrazy

GoneCrazy Member

I know that car :)

• Love x 1
  13. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Here are some finished pictures of Photosync 35% on the sides/back and 75% on the front. I think the color especially looks great on blue.
    DSC09758.JPG DSC09759.JPG DSC09760.JPG

14. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

New week, new Model 3!
    DSC09773.JPG

• Like x 3
  15. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Love how this turned out! Ceraluxe 20% on the sides, Photosync 35% in the back, and 75% on the front windshield and sunroof. Great setup to block out the heat from all the windows. DSC09783.JPG DSC09787.JPG

• Like x 1
  16. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Love how the Photosync 35 looks on the sides/back on a black Model 3. Nice and shady without being below Texas legal limit. Doing front windshield after.

DSC09860.JPG DSC09861.JPG

17. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Just wrapped this Model S with Photosync 35 on the sides/back and 75 on the front windshield. Love how the color looks on black.

We also did a chrome delete as you can see by the window trims and door handles and mirrors.

DSC09842.JPG DSC09843.JPG

18. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

Summer is full effect and Teslas are definitely feeling it with all the massive windows. If you have super sensitive skin, can't stand the heat, or just to experience a much more comfortable interior, I can only recommend Photosync for the best heat rejection film in the market. DSC09973.JPG

19. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

The weeks are getting hotter and hotter. Is your car able to take on the heat--better question, are you?

Photosync is the premier heat rejecting window film for clients looking for the absolute highest heat rejecting film in the market.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. EVS Motors

EVS Motors Vendor

So exciting to see all the Model 3's arriving! This one is getting Photosync on ALL windows! The ultimate setup you could possibly do to block the most amount of heat possible, period. I invite anyone to come by our shop to FEEL the difference that Photosync can do for you. DSC00079.JPG DSC00077.JPG