Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exit Interview Questions for previous Tesla vehicle owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  1. Why did you sell the last Tesla vehicle you owned?
  2. Why are you not buying another Tesla?
  3. What brand are you moving to?
  4. Will you be moving back to Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs)? What would be the minimum qualities/features you'd look for?
  5. Did Tesla try to keep you as a customer and how?

Interesting that 2012 may be the last year JD Powers released the Customer Retention Study:
J.D. Power and Associates

Why post this on a Tesla Motors Club forum? o_O When you exit a brand and no longer own any of their product nor use them, do you keep going to the brand's fan sites? If you really are looking for people to answer this, go post the question on BMW forums, Merc forums, Audi Forums, Toyota forums, etc. - basically any other forum but this. You picked one of the worst target audiences for this type of questions. I say one of the worst since you could have posted it on a forum for teens who don't even have a driver's license ;)

I actually knew that but I'm not going to register at all other sites and ask that question.

I have seen on other forums people start a farewell thread, ending with a positive or negative tone.

A farewell thread is by definition the last thread before exiting a forum, so your target audience is only here for a very brief amount of time. Maybe search the forums for such recent farewell threads, then PM the authors directly hoping they still are getting email notifications.